1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Bucks 124, Rockets 112

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

sorry i have not completed my task
    I should roar: ****!

2. onlyloveMB

onlyloveMB Member

No team would like to have "her",And we can't trade "her".she is useless

3. MiniPichu

MiniPichu Member

1/9 skillz.

4. worzel gummidge

Rockets under JVG lost these kind of games. Especially with the lottery bound Hawks who had the Rockets number.

Teams in situations with nothing to lose play loose jack it and get away with things they don't normally do.

5. black_mamba

black_mamba Member

Mclady said:I believe I can fly...
    Rim: Yes ,you really fly high```

6. black_mamba

black_mamba Member

Trade Lady```!!!

But who stupid will buy this super cancer with 20 million $ a year.

7. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

It's hard to ship TMac, except we would like to received something not equal as his talent.. but maybe unloading is better.. who knows the curse will end

8. blender

blender Member

Yeah, I remember the Rockets losing their share of "shoud win" games against inferior teams under JVG.

Not that it excuses these losses right now, but the JVG era had its share of bumps as well.

9. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Trade Battier!! He is a non-performing asset!!! No more free-rides! He is as liable as everyone else!!

10. Eric Wong

Eric Wong Member

Actually The Rockets know what is their style and know how to win the game, they have found the way they can win. But why did they lost??? They must ask themselves. :mad:

11. yysheep520

yysheep520 Member

i dont know why we lost the games ~~~
    whyy???????

and i dont think tmac(ladyyyyyy) suit rockets!

i also dont want rockets like chinese football team,cuz i am chinese!

i can remember GET RED
    i can remember 22-GAME WINNING STREAK
    i can remember OUR TARGET
    and
    we need ADVANCEMENT
    we need SUCCESS
    we also need CHAMPION!!!

12. 24 in a roll

24 in a roll Member

well said, yysheep520.

13. verti89

verti89 Member

I have a feeling that unless morey is passing out some seriously good reefer at the all star game, our team is going to look the same minus a Head. BUT we do need a big change though so what I am hoping is that the powers that be (Morey.Adelman) will have enough...gumption...to do so. I propose you bench The Big Intangible and McGrady and let Ron and Wafer start. I know everyone hates Rafer, but 1. he cares every night, and 2. he really isn't that bad unless he tries to do too much. I think Ron is better suited to be the number 2 to Yao's number 1 because when he is the go to guy on the floor with the second team he tries to do too much and just sucks, and Wafer played well enough when he started that I think it merits him being in there. Yea his defense is weak but its not like Tmac has been a defensive stalwart either. Then you put Shane and TMac coming in with the second group and pray that with Yao out of the lineup and the younger athletic guys in there, there is more room for Tmac to drive the lane. I think this is probably the most reasonable shakeup we can hope for.

14. archinkent

archinkent Member

watched the game, went to sleep, woke up and still cant believe we lost to the freaking bucks :mad:

15. madshake

madshake New Member

lost by 12, and without their best 3 guys on the team...
    trade t-mac!!! i don't care who we're gettin' back..just get anyone who can make a layup..

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Wow! With the Rockets its one step forward then 2 steps back...

17. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Every team loses these games on occaision but, with JVG there is absolutely no way this team would have railed off 124 against us. That is simply inexcusable especially on the heels of losses to the Knicks and Memphis. You gotta be kidding me? This is really coming down to pre game prep intenstity and focus. Sessions was being guarded tight on the perimeter when he's a 17% 3 point shooter allowing him to burn Rafer at will. Why didn't someone tell him to play off a little bit and keep him from getting in the lane. This is the difference between JVG and Adleman. His scouting of the oppostion is terrible for the teams we only face twice a season.

18. RocketFanatic09

I thought T-Mac said he's coming back with a vengeance...what happend?

19. rocketjim

rocketjim Member

...I propose you bench The Big Intangible and McGrady and let Ron and Wafer start. ... Then you put Shane and TMac coming in with the second group and pray that with Yao out of the lineup and the younger athletic guys in there, there is more room for Tmac to drive the lane. I think this is probably the most reasonable shakeup we can hope for.[/QUOTE]

I agree... there's nothing that we can trade for and get something to fix this problem... we played alot better without t-mac in the line up, we beat boston, utah, denver, and played well against the lakers without t-mac... we should never have let him back into the starting line up... we have no trade value for anyone without having to take on some huge contracts that will probably screw us for years to come...

20. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

your analysis is flawed....Artest was still cheering on the bench when he was sitting down..everyone else was looking lost like they just got ram rodded in Rikers prison