1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo!] Five Questions for Team USA

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by EbolaScola, Aug 9, 2008.

1. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/be...ys-teamusaquestions080808&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

they may be able to do "no right" but ill be very content if they beat every team they play soundly. shut people up for a while even if they can say it was expected.

3. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

I say it for other people's columns, and I'll say it for mine:

PLEASE DO NOT CUT AND PASTE ENTIRE COLUMNS INTO A POST.

Cut a snippet out and provide a link. Editors work too hard on this stuff and page designers work too hard on this stuff to see it end up here.

4. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Article was crap just like his last artest article. Dissing vspan like that...wtf?

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

We agree.

Sincerely,

Colgate
    Yahoo!Mobile
    EBay
    MSN
    Bottomlinesecrets.com

No, I agree- but as long as it's out there on the Internet and people are able to copy-and-paste entire articles, they're going to do it, unfortunately.

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I don't even watch Team USA anymore. It hurts too much to see the most gifted athletes in the world barely win or lose because they somehow managed to never learn how to play the game.

7. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

6. Can Coach K. win with all that talent?

Having 20 McDonald's All-Americans every year hasn't ever guaranteed him a thing at Duke, why should having the four best basketball players on the planet be any different?