1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron Blog] First Blood VI: Sly meets Scola

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by m_cable, Mar 27, 2008.

1. ING

ING New Member

yes,that's a good nickname. scola is a nice guy ,he should be the Rookie of the Year!!

2. ING

ING New Member

cool !you are a gift

3. SilentAssassin

I'm coming for you...Boozer.

4. GRAYsquirrel

GRAYsquirrel Member

hilarious pic!!!!!

scola's crazy face, all twisted and contorted, always makes me laugh. rambo is good, this pic is even better.

5. A00man

A00man Member

"When you're pushed to the edge, killing's as easy as breathing." :D

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

MotorScola

7. brooksstephens

Believe me, my friend. Rafer Alston had MORE than earned his nickname before he ever stepped foot on an NBA court. They don't call the first And1 mixtape "The Skip Tape" for nothin.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8KKXBOAfN7E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8KKXBOAfN7E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

8. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

Luis UPS Scola: He always delievers no matter the country. (Argentina, Spain, U.S.)

He could get some endorsement deals off this nickname. But Rambo does sound more cool I just have a slight problem with naming him that since is a U.S. military guy. not a big enough problem that I wouldn't want the nickname but maybe UPS would serve better since he is international.

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Rambo is great!

10. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

and coach.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

You must not know the history of Rafer Alston. He was Skip To My Lou way before Rafer Alston. He single handedly created the whole And1/Streetball movement. After Skip came on the scene, everyone was in parks doing crazy crossovers, off the heezeys, and no-look-off-the-pinky-between-the-legs passes. Do some research buddy.

12. Hemotivo

Hemotivo Member

more like
    ROCKY

you know

because Scola's last name is also BALVOA

13. bewy

bewy Member

Bu hahah, that kinda looks like one of my friend with the headband and greasy hair of his.

14. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Coca-Scola cracks me up

15. quickballah

quickballah Member

haha he does...