1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Will Carl Landry and Luis Scola, both 2nd round pick, become future All-stars?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yaowaming, Feb 25, 2008.

1. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

They could be a large majority of All-stars didn't have the success they have had. Not saying they will someday be all-stars and the chances on this happeneing are slim for anyone similar to them. I hate when people do this. You're acting like a snob who deserves to punched in the nose when you act so high and mighty that this topic is beneath you. Why post at all?

2. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Contributing Member

He does MOVE like McHale. Nowhere was there a mention that he is even 1% as good as McHale, just the fact that he does move like McHale.

3. Jd1

Jd1 Member

i noticed too. I wish the Rockets got him back then(2-3 years ago?).

4. Jd1

Jd1 Member

it looks like a list of all rookies to me.

5. blender

blender Member

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I think everybody agrees that Scola moves like Mchale (with the exception of the poster you quoted). I love the way Scola plays (i also loved Mchale, he is one of my all time favorite Non-rockets player).

However I do not see either Scola or Landry make the all star game, they will be solid role players.

7. poprocks

poprocks Member

Well in terms of pure raw athletic talent and upside, I'd say that Landry has a better chance at it than Scola. Especially if he can maintain that PER and get more minutes.

8. Yaowaming

Yaowaming Contributing Member

with yao steps down, both Landry and Scola show their ability today. I really think Landry going to be very good!!!