1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[video] 10 Most Ridiculous Things About The Beyonce Experience (plus bonus video)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

10 Most Ridiculous Things About The Beyonce Experience

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1FYNLBQLkvw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1FYNLBQLkvw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bonus: The 10 Most Ridiculous Comments Left for the 10 Most Ridiculous Things About The Beyonce Experience

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VBGtxNwD_7k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VBGtxNwD_7k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Welcome to the dumbing down of America, part 89,045,877,432,987,556.

...and counting.

3. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

I don't understand most the dances she does, but that girl if F-I-N-E!!!! She is built to please.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

with all that hard shaking she does i wouldn't be surprised if she was experiencing pre-mature granny sag.

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I think I have my dream job now...Beyonce's official fan holder.

Every time you see her in a video, on TV, in a concert, etc, she always seems to have a fan blowing in her face. You know she MUST have a person follow her around everywhere she goes holding up a fan that blows her hair around:

McDonald's employee: Welcome to McDonald's, can I take your....WOW!! BEOYONCE!!

Beyonce: Hi, I'll have a #1 with a Diet Coke, please

McDonald's employee: Umm, Miss Knowles, I'm sorry but customers aren't allowed behind the counter. This guy holding the fan will have to leave.

Beyonce: THAT'S MY OFFICIAL FAN HOLDER, FOOL!! WHAT, YOU THINK I'M GONNA WALK AROUND WITH MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR JUST HANGING LIFELESS!?!?

McDonald's employee: Ummm...I'm terribly sorry, Miss Knowles. Would you like an apple pie with that?

Beyonce: Yes! Thank you!

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

lmao wow, an angel?

7. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

She's always annoyed the crap out of me.

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I can't watch at work. Is that the Direct TV commercial? Yeah I got a boner.

9. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

No. It's clips from her concerts.

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

She wears this one sexy outfit during her concerts. It's like these skin-toned skin tight pants that shows off her amazing figure. Almost like she is naked :eek: . Damn, she is fine.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm over Beyonce. At first I liked Destiny's Child because they were from Houston (gotta support the home team) but I've had enough.

Just another pop princess that feels like she has to embellish EVERY SINGLE NOTE she sings to show everyone what an amazing voice she has. And btw, it really ain't that amazing....

12. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I saw her at the rodeo last year and came away impressed. She really did put on a good show, but it's funny when it's broken down like the video does.

13. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Ha ha ha! That was hilarious. The angel was priceless, as well as the "facial tics." I'm pretty sure Beyonce is headed down that slippery slope into insanity that so many superstars have slid into before her (Michael Jackson, Axl Rose, etc.)

But man she's fine. I'd tear Beyonce UP.

14. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

Sorry guys, but I don't see it. Don't think she's all that hot.

15. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Shes hot, but her r****ded mannerisms really kill it.

16. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Normally I'm with you ima but what's wrong with her voice? I'll admit that unless you're a 15 year old girl, B's act gets a lil old, but her voice? She has low and high range, and even though the vocal acrobatics basically play to the gospel audience she has great control.

#16 Another Brother, Dec 14, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  17. dback816

dback816 Member

OK wow

I didn't really mind Beyonce at first, I thought she was aight. Not a fan or anything, but fairly positive opinion of her

Now that I've seen this video....I'm kind questioning her sanity

18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

LMAO, that was good! I liked the angel and I liked how the guy who put it together said at the end that people were "hating on a hater".

She is a diva to the worst extreme, no doubt. And I can't stand how she does that stupid dance on that Direct TV commercial. Now, every time I see that commercial, I'll think about this thread, hehe.

19. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

If it wasn't for her father, Matthew Knowles, whose management made her what she is and who is now the uber-pimp of music in Houston, Beyonce would be dancing at the Men's Club.

20. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

I think she is fine as hell, but I can easily see why some don't think so. But hell, if you're a "boob guy" - CHECK!! If you're an "a** guy" - CHECK. Like I said, she is built to please. She's like the female version of the 20 and 10 basketball player.