1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Analogies]Right now, the Rockets remind me of:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Xerobull, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

(venting thread)

Right now, the Rockets remind me of:

A pretty fat girl. You want to make excuses for her, hope that she will put in the work to lose that weight and be hot, but it just ain't happening for some unfathomable reason. She has a great personality, and you can squint and see that she could be smokin', but when you open your eyes, you see the truth. She just doesn't care enough and continues to keep Krispy Kreme in business.

2. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

LOL!

The Rockets remind me of a whopper Burger.....looks amazing on paper, tastes good in the beginning but makes u feel digusted in the end. :D

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Right now, the Rockets remind me of Helen Keller playing a pick-up game at your local YMCA. No court vision, No leader "voice" on the team and , of course, no defense against the other "kids" ( Toronto, 76ers).

Cod

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

of a basketball team that needs to time to grow before a verdict is given. I'm not good with metaphors.

5. pchan

pchan Member

They remind me of times when one has been working it and working it, working it so long, working it so hard. Finally, it is time to explode. Then, all you get is a knock on the door, or even just a hint of a knock, and everything implodes and nothing happens. And you feel kind of tired and down for a while.