1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seinfeld is a ho.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 11, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Seriously, this guy is pimping everything from his movie to laptops. What's the deal? ;)

2. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

hes jewish? lol

3. doboyz

doboyz Contributing Member

yeah, money sucks!

4. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

He's coming out with a movie?

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Nice. :rolleyes:

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Maybe he's Peyton Manning in disguise...

7. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Maybe he's a hack and Larry David was the real genius. Or not.

But the Bee movie promotion is a bit overwhelming, maybe because he's the face of the entire promotional campaign. Usually these animated movies don't put their lead voice, front and center on every talk show and commercial.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Seinfeld spent a lot of the last 4 years working on this movie. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars, so it isn't about the money. He wants his project to be successful. Seems understandable to me.

#8 Deckard, Nov 11, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  9. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

. . . and by everything I mean just those two things. :D

10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet
    Supporting Member

If someone offered me big bucks to say how much I like American Express and the Bee Movie, you better believe I would be all over that.

11. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Bee Movie finished second to American Gangster last week, but slightly edged it out this week.

12. Xerobull

Edit- I don't think Manning is a w****. For some reason, Seinfeld always seemed above hawking any old product.

13. tulexan

tulexan Member

Probably because he has been out of the spotlight for so long and wants everyone to know that he is a part of Bee Movie.

14. supafrumpy

supafrumpy Contributing Member

why did you have to go and say something like that

15. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

seinfeld rules.

this thread offends me.

16. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Dude's gotta pay rent.

17. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I'm not picking on you, but since when did everyone become like movie executives and talk about the gross of films in their opening week and all of that garbage. Are the movies any *good*?

18. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

The way he's promoting the movie, I would guess that he invested a nice chunk of change in it's production.

19. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

:rolleyes: Ooo, thanks for not picking on me. Were you waiting for someone to post what films grossed so you could write that cliche semi-rant ?

It was mentioned that Seinfeld heavily promoted this movie... That was why I (sort of) talked about the results of his promotional work. This thread wasn't about the movie. If it was I would have said I was tired of trite, "paint-by-numbers," computer animated kids' films featuring animals or insects voiced by famous actors (here is another cliche rant). I would have also said that I thought Seinfeld had chosen really risk-free projects since ending his television show.

Would you like to know if I thought Michael Clayton, Gone Baby Gone, 3:10 to Yuma, or Into the Wild were any "*good*?" Because those were movies I actually did like... Oh, oh, oh... Can I review a really obscure band's latest album for you, as well? I'm talking so obscure that they only have thirty facebook "friends," and don't want anymore because they want those loyal listeners, those happy few, to feel superior whenever they discuss the current state of "the industry." Want to know why I think the WGA should have had more foresight (but less foreskin) twenty years ago? No ? K...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO1KsU1rG7s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO1KsU1rG7s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YNYlc8I5tqU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YNYlc8I5tqU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

20. Xerobull

His show is the best sitcom ever, and I doubt it can ever be topped. That said, I'm sick of seeing him on every other commercial (especially on NBC).