1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What I Crave

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Almu, May 4, 2007.

1. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Before I say what I got to say, I totally blew it. Not only did I miss a week of vacation, but I planned my travel for THIS SATURDAY! By the time I get there, the game will probably be over.

Anyways, what I crave.

Seeing Dirko last night and knowing what we need to see from our main two, man...can someone bring Olajuwon out of retirement? Jordan too?

What I crave is a great, great performance that will make me feel what I felt in 93-96. Those were the great times. McGrady for 40. Yao dominating. Battier from the corner. The same chemistry and fluidity they displayed at times this year would be good to see. No dumbness.

I want it to be electric in the arena. Maybe that is too much to ask for?

By the way, back then, the NBA was just so much better. These players today just don't even compare. Would you ever see Bird do what Dirk did? Hell, what about Reggie Miller? NEVER!

Yao and T-Mac have to shine. I will be so sad and disappointed if I land and find out we lost.

So, in honor of our first Game 7 in eons, and for the doubters and haters, I propose that we all cheer and hope that we pull through. Not only are we playing our lifelong, hated nemisis. But, we have a very good team, a very good coach.

We are at home. Utah sucks on the road.

While I am on the plane, I am going to think of my Rockets. And when I get there, I hope that we are victorious.

When I get back, I am hopeful that we are in the WCF.

GO ROCKETS!!!!

2. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

Rox will win game7 by 15pts at least.

3. rocketsmetalspd

I will say the Rockets will win by 14 on the dot. They have to blow out the Jazz(Pay Back).

4. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

I know I'm not the only one on this site that CONSTANTLY defends the Rockets. It's like a second job for me to convince people how good they are. It's takes a lot out of me seriously because let's face it; Houston have fair weathered fans. If the Rockets make it to the Finals.....the wagon will be full. I'm just tired of defending and the Rockets doing NOTHING to back me up.

It HAS to change tomorrow tonight Yao!
    Tracy!
    Jeff!
    Shane!
    Skip!
    Luther!
    Juwan!
    Deke!
    Chuck!

I will defend you all to no ends, but you have to work with me here.
    Show the world that you are not just ANOTHER team.
    My guns are almost empty.....give me and others some more ammo.

5. mj10501

mj10501 Contributing Member

or...two years... :p