1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Walt Williams..to be traded

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TedRuxpin, Aug 13, 2001.

1. TedRuxpin

TedRuxpin Member

Please bare with me, I've been on vacation for a week. What is the possibility that Walt Williams will be traded for Jahidi White?
    Are there rumors about this deal?

2. RodneyMcCray

RodneyMcCray Member

How could a guy named TedRuxpin misspell <b>bear</b>?

Of course, maybe you wanted to get naked with somebody?;)

3. SuperS32

SuperS32 Member

That was beyond stupid. Walt has been rumored being traded to washington for White, but it prolly wont go through. Houston probably will end up either trading him for a bench player (probably not a center), or not trading him at all.

4. Band Geek Mobster

Nice misleading thread title...

5. drpepper

drpepper Member

Rodney,
    do you have too much time on your hands, or are you an English teacher bringing your work home again? :p

6. RodneyMcCray

RodneyMcCray Member

I plead <b>GUILTY</b> to being an a-hole.

In my defense, TedRuxpin is a teddy bear. I will know go do 2 hours of spousal service.

7. RodneyMcCray

RodneyMcCray Member

Hey, the guy said he wanted somebody to bare with him. How do you know he did not mean take off his clothes. We will have to wait and see his response.:p

8. TedRuxpin

TedRuxpin Member

"One day I found an old treasure map..."

9. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Rodney,

How DEAR you correct someone's english! That's beyond... well.. it... it sucks!

I'm just joking around. I thought it was pretty funny actually. I feel sorry for the people that can't BARE a little humor now & then.