1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i'm in the chat room...come on in!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by cometsluv4play, Jun 30, 2001.

1. cometsluv4play

comets in Minnisota lets chat during the game

------------------
    In Tina, Janeth, Amaya and Amanda, i still believe!

Mr. 4play has spoken. :D

2. ChrisP

ChrisP Contributing Member

I've never done a ClutchCity chat (although I tried to on draft night but couldn't get in). Since I don't have a computer by the TV, I'd rather actually watch the games... not that I wouldn't want to chat w/ ya 4play. [​IMG]

What an ugly game that was. 33% combined shooting by both teams! Yuck. But, hey... a win's a win.

------------------

3. cometsluv4play

i have a laptop, so i have a cable run from my usual computor office area to the T.V. in the living rm to chat during the game. i don't do that every game, but some times.

------------------
    In Tina, Janeth, Amaya and Amanda, i still believe!

Mr. 4play has spoken. :D