1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

someone I like

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by The Voice of Reason, Apr 14, 2001.

1. The Voice of Reason

sure sure I play favorites, but Travoris bell from URI is now likely to come out early for academic reasons. I think the Rockets shoulc invite him to camp. or possible take him with a late 2nd round pick. since he will not likely get drafted I suggest the summercamp.

he averaged almost 20/game 6 boards 2 steals. he is a SF, verry athletic, can back up cuttino also if we loose shandon.

just an idea

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com

2. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

Might not be a bad idea if we had a second round pick.

------------------

3. The Voice of Reason

well I doubt he will be drafted at all. and might we get the bulls 2nd rounder X2?
    I just hope the Rocks check him out for the Rocky mountain review

ohh, he is 6'6" 210 and played at PF/SF and SG at URI (rarely SG, but that team has had some serious injury problems. lots of PF this last year
    ------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com

[This message has been edited by The Voice of Reason (edited April 14, 2001).]

4. win14me

win14me Contributing Member

the Bulls 2nd round picks are not due until 2003

------------------

5. The Voice of Reason

again........... still......... not my point!!

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com