1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Swift to return to college?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by who?, Jun 20, 2000.

Tags:
  1. who?

who? Member

Apparently there's been reports that say Swift may be holding a news conference tommorrow to announce he will be returning to college. I personally find it a bit unlikely but it would certainly shake things up if he did, and meaning the Rockets might lose out on that player they wanted. Also it would ruin everyone's clutch draft selections.

------------------

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

that would put Mihm back into the 3, and then we'd be lucky to get Dermarr Johnson rather than Moiso.

Agghhahaghh!

on second thought, maybe if LAC got Mihm, then their KandiMan would be expendable.

hmmm....

------------------

[This message has been edited by Achebe (edited June 20, 2000).]

3. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hear that's just a rumor, and he's scheduled a press conference on Wednesday, purpose unknown...

------------------
    The more lefties on your team, the better.

4. oeilpere

oeilpere Member

Not trying to throw a wrench into the works or become a nay-sayer here, but ...

.... it is just as likely he will be announcing his intention, and possibly introducing, his agent of record.

------------------

5. Mozza

Mozza Member

They had a rumour on 610 this morning that he won't be returning to school because he spent a lot of money on the gambling boats.

Don't know if there's any truth to it, I only heard it as I was jumping out of the car...

------------------