1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HTML Help!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DREAMer, Mar 28, 2000.

1. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Is there a way to place a "border" on a web page?

I had a background that I liked on my Rocket page, but when I went to school and saw the page on their huge 19" monitors, the background looked all crappy.

What I want to do is keep the image I have currently as my background, but add a border to it that would expand and contract with monitor and possibly window size. If that's at all possible let me know.

Here's my backgrounds. the top one is the one I was using, and the bottom one is the one I'm using now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

2. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

If you don't want text on the borders, you could always use frames without scroll bars, and set the width of the two outside columns to the width of the border graphic, and then the centre column would fill with your second graphic. HTH

------------------

3. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

Enclosing all of your content in a table cell should do the trick.