1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All These Upsets...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Drag-On 88, Mar 19, 2000.

1. Drag-On 88

Drag-On 88 Member

i really don't mind them because it's a special part of March Madness, but i was wondering if you guys would rather see all the top seeded teams go at it in the later rounds???

------------------

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, since I only put $10 total in my various pools, I don't mind the upsets. After the first round, you had two upsets, Pepperdine and Gonzaga. The games were very exciting however, and I was happy. But jeez, the carnage that ensued on Saturday and Sunday.

After going 26-6 the first round, I started 3-1 on Saturday, UT being my only loss.

I DIDN'T WIN AGAIN UNTIL DUKE BEAT KANSAS, AND THAT WAS THE ONLY ONE I REALLY WANTED TO LOSE!!!!!!

Oh well, I picked Pepperdine to go to the sweet 16, and I looked like a genius until about 10:00 left in the second half yesterday.

My new picks for the Final Four:

Mid-west: MSU
    West: Gonzaga
    South: Tulsa
    East: Florida

Wouldn't that be a crazy Final Four?

------------------
    Is it any coincidence that we are the only team mentioned in the national anthem?

I didn't think so!

3. Drag-On 88

Drag-On 88 Member

yeah, that would be a crazy final four. I pretty much agree with you on your final four picks, but i might throw Duke in there.
    ------------------

[This message has been edited by Drag-On 88 (edited March 20, 2000).]