1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockfan, Jeff, Jenna, Rocketgirl, Keeley...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AntiSonic, Nov 13, 1999.

1. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Where are y'all at? I miss reading the posts from you classy vets, and the wait for the next Truth column is killing me!

Here's hoping you guys aren't tied up in George Karl's attic or something... [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by AntiSonic (edited November 13, 1999).]

Butterfingers likes this.
  2. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

I haven't been kidnapped by George Karl Antisonic, don't worry...I could never allow some ringless, balding, Kevin Willis bashing, Rudy T dissing guy to hold me hostage in his attic...No way, I've just been 2 busy - I still log on to the page everyday, sometimes looking in the BBS...I feel like Charles Jones of the BBS (actual age of CJ may be closer to Keeley) -- Still around, doesn't do to much, forgotten about until every 30 games or so when I light up Ostertag for 2 points and a rebound...I don't see me posting anymore than 2 or 3 times a week, but I'll make sure I have one every week...BTW, kinda anticipating a new layout to the page, wonder what it will have...Hey Clutch, can u finish those 97-98 player profiles...Last month's Rodrick Rhodes was great, but I was hoping for the one on Matt Bullard, just kidding...

1 person likes this.