1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Myers-Brigg Personality Types

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JuanValdez, Aug 31, 2004.

?

Check the 4 that apply to you, understanding you should not pick both of a pair:

1. Introvert

78 vote(s)
    70.3%
  2. Extrovert

32 vote(s)
    28.8%
  3. iNtuitive

73 vote(s)
    65.8%
  4. Sensing

39 vote(s)
    35.1%
  5. Thinking

77 vote(s)
    69.4%
  6. Feeling

38 vote(s)
    34.2%
  7. Judging

56 vote(s)
    50.5%
  8. Perceiving

51 vote(s)
    45.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

And me makes 3! I am not suprosed.

2. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

isabel. thanks obviously that shoudl be quest for identity not identify ...

other characteristics of nf...

15% of population
    32% of teachers
    seductive
    interpersonal skills
    supportive of others
    sympathetic
    relationships
    possibilities for people
    interaction
    cooperation
    vivid imagination
    mysterious
    hypersensitive to conflict
    search for self
    autonomy
    needs encouragement and recognition
    integrity
    giving strokes freely
    "becoming"

but the big phrase for them is they are motivated by questions of WHO?

Had to read entire books on this subject.. with the idea that in business etc.. being able to quickly identifiy what type anyone is.. will help the situation

3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

INTP. Have taken this test before, it's eerie how accurate it is for the few number of questions asked and the simplicity of the instrument.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

INTP

#44 Oski2005, Aug 31, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2004
  5. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Your Type is
    ISTJ
    Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    22 1 67 44

6. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I took it in high school and I was an INTP.

I don't think the results would be the same now, but I'm too lazy to take the test right now . . .

7. El Toro

El Toro Contributing Member

ISFJ

so now what?

8. Mrs. JB

Mrs. JB Member

INFP -- I've taken this test at various times over the past 15 years or so, and I always get the same thing. At least I'm consistent. It also explains why Jeff (who's an ENFP) and I get along so well. We've got all the same qualities, except he's the outgoing one. In other words, he talks, and I listen. ;)

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

ESTJ All Stars: Bigtexxx, Summer Song Giver, Behad, Fatty Fat b*stard. Grade A manly men right there.

Our exact opposites: Isabel and Mrs. JB. Makes sense.

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Bigtexx = ESTJ?

bigtexxx es TJ?

Si. Tell me something I don't already know!

11. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

Your Type is
    ENTP
    Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    Strength of the preferences %
    1 67 11 11

Is noone else an ENTP?

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Sam, are you sure you weren't a STFU?

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

INTJ........me and the coffee picker is like Masterminds yo...

14. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

As if the ESTJ All-Star team needed more firepower, I hereby declare my Myers Briggs results to be ESTJ.

Everyone
    Supports
    Trader_
    Jorge

All jokes aside, I am ESTJ. I'd also like to declare that I am the man.

15. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

ENTP

Note: this page is a dead page that is being left online so that all those who may already somehow be linked to it can still find it. However, the new location of the simulated Myers Briggs personality tests has been updated.

Ok. Ready? You like to chase the novel and complex. You have faith in your ability to overcome any challenges you face...highly independent...value adaptability and innovation...you encourage and value change...

You need freedom for action...you resist hierarchy and structure...you push against all odds to further your projects with your entrepreneurial tendencies...you can argue and find the flaws in any position...

How'm I doing so far? You rarely accept things just as they are...you like to test new meanings and relationships..when you don't get what you want, you use your cleverness and ingenuity to bring people around to your point of view...when you choose a career, you tend to set flexible goals that allow you to incorporate new information and accommodate to new circumstances...

"Keep your options open" is your middle name... you like to explore the "road not taken." Your flexibility can look like indecision to others who don't have a clue about you..you take advantage of opportunities...you realize potential of many things because of your ability to see connections and relationships between SEEMINGLY unrelated things...you cannot be ordered around, but rather handle things best when they are *suggestions*....like posting more on the Storm Palace BBS you love excitement...

Competence is key to you.. you don't take advice or respect someone you don't see as competent...you want work to be enjoyable..you're a relentless learner. Knowledge is important to you...you use your enthusiasm to get others involved in your learning...you learn through give-and-take discussions and by questioning and challenging others....you like challenging your teachers and colleagues...limitations are mere challenges to you...you take initiative, and once the ball is rolling, you like to turn it over to someone else...

You like to organize logically and strategically....your work space might not LOOK organized, but underneath it all is a system that works for you. You like to have an impact...you need a job that allows you to be innovative. you like to take risks and explore...an open calendar for the weekend is really appealing...you're often "in on the latest things..."...you like travel, 'cause it allows you to open up new vistas and horizons (corny, huh?).

Falling in love happens when there's a good "fit" with another person...you often know after the first meeting whether there's any "real potential"... you may not like to commit until that right person comes along...therefore you probably won't settle down early...you don't like to lose at ANYthing you undertake...you're a born enterpriser...

Things to be on guard for: you have a great fear of looking dumb or incomp- etent..you may tend to think you have the perfect solutions for problems, and may become competitive when others challenge you... you might start to think that you're the only one who's in on the truth of things, so you might not like to listen to the input of others...you may have the tendency to overextend yourself as you jump in on lots of ideas without considering how long it takes to work 'em through... commit to too many projects? ...you are a rebel.. you find it difficult to accept standard operating procedures.. and hate HAVING to follow exact rules or policies...learn to work within the system.

ENTP: "Each New Thought Propels"

Found this at http://www.haleonline.com/psych/entp.htm.....and is drop dead scary accurate. Funny....

16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

INFJ

Hmm... I don't know about that, but ok. I'll be that. :)

17. Cesar^Geronimo

INFP -- same as when I took it before

18. Yan_Yao

Yan_Yao Member

Man! I have psychology at college, and we just did this type of test, and it was the same thing, not really the same, but it's just written on paper instead of the internet, and we brought it for fricking $8.

Anyway, I'm a introverted type.

19. Mori

Mori Contributing Member

I'm another INFP, which I've consistently scored since like middle school.

20. Mango

Mango Contributing Member