1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Bizarre] The Trump Likes to Rip Papers Into Millions of Pieces!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Manny Ramirez, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I heard this last night on Colbert and could not believe it was true and then I found the proof - absolutely amazing that our POTUS is acting like a grade school toddler (but not shocking either):

Trump routinely rips up papers that need to be preserved
    By Marisa Schultz

Contact The Author

Name(required)
    Email(required)
    Comment(required)

June 10, 2018 | 5:45pm | Updated June 11, 2018 | 9:50am

Modal Trigger
    [​IMG]
    Getty Images
    More On:
    donald trump
    Alice Johnson's hilarious confession about Kim Kardashian

Propaganda video shows Trump saluting North Korean general

Canadians boycott US products, cancel vacations to America

Pompeo says North Korea sanctions relief tied to denuclearization
    WASHINGTON – They never thought they’d be piecing the presidency together.

Solomon Lartey and Reginald Young Jr. admitted to Politico their Trump administration jobs were to use Scotch tape to repair papers that President Trump destroyed.

The trained records management analysts made more than $60,000 a year to preserve presidential documents for the National Archives before they were abruptly fired earlier this year.

But the career professionals say their jobs changed when Trump came to the White House because the new commander-in-chief routinely rips up documents that need to be preserved.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must hold onto presidential records for safekeeping and historical purposes.

But staff had a hard time convincing Trump to ditch the habit of ripping up papers when he was finished and tossing the confetti-like pieces into the trash and on the floor.

So staff got into the habit of collecting the discarded, hand-shredded papers and sending them next door to the Old Executive Office Building, where career staff had to tape them back together, “like a jigsaw puzzle,” Lartey said.

The shredded works included newspaper clippings that Trump marked up, memos and letters, including one from New York Sen. Chuck Schumer.

“I had a letter from Schumer — he tore it up,” Lartey said. “It was the craziest thing ever. He ripped papers into tiny pieces.”

The men said they had never been assigned such a task in their years of government service. They eventually were terminated from their jobs without explanation, Politico reported, and they are seeking an explanation why.

The former employees revealed their odd job duties in an interview about their dismissals.

“We had to endure this under the Trump administration,” Young said. “I’m looking at my director, and saying, ‘Are you guys serious?’ We’re making more than $60,000 a year, we need to be doing far more important things than this. It felt like the lowest form of work you can take on without having to empty the trash cans.”

https://nypost.com/2018/06/10/trump-routinely-rips-up-papers-that-need-to-be-preserved/

deb4rockets likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

My dog likes to do that sometimes. She is a healthy dog, fairly smart as dogs go.

Therefore, Trump is a healthy person, fairly smart as people go.

(How'd I do? Can I get a job as a Fox commentator now?)

CometsWin likes this.
  3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

You're hired!

4. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

You mean like this?

I sure you can point us to your many posts pointing out how inappropriate and childish this was?

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Just think all of the stuff the Criminal in Chief has marked classified to bury his crimes. When he leaves The WH in 2020/2024/casket, don’t be surprised if there is a fire that cleans up the paper trail.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think Pelosi did that too

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

lol

RayRay10 likes this.