1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden makes yet another racist comment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 6, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I forgot to mention in the video clip, the young female staffer is trying her damndest not to let Joe engaging with reporters asking him questions. Common man, common man.:)

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As if Trump supporters give a damn about elders. If they did, they wouldn't have gone around Maskless and wreckless for months putting vulnerable people at risk of Covid-19. They still protest closing bars, restaurants, conventions, and mask free spreading facilities of Coronavirus.

Over 163,000 dead, but they're just old people. They don't matter.

3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

There's less than 20 Trump fans against thousands on here. That's a great sign.

Dump the orange lump in November!

Jimmy Chase and Reeko like this.
  4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah but Biden just looks ancient old.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

I know you’re an entertainer so I debated whether to bother responding, but this is really for the benefit of others. Among the most laughable things one could say is that Trump has helped in any way preserve democracy, or even demonstrated any interest in democracy or the institutions of government. Supporting trump on this basis is tantamount to supporting him because of moral character. Anyway, carry on with the entertainment.

6. generalthade_03

The turmoil and destruction are the works of the creatures from the deep swamp, they’re crying out and resisting with their last ditch effort before the Donald drives a stake deep into their gluteus maximus.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

all these Trump shills and bootlickers on here have no principles...the things they let slide or ignore with Trump, they will be sure to make a huge deal about if Biden does the same thing (see Trump complaining about Obama golfing, but he does it way more as just 1 example)

they follow their dear leader Trump like a bunch of brainwashed fools

Biden says “u ain’t black”, and they latch onto that, but Trump says something racist, and.u will never see bigtexxx or the rest of the hypocrites make a thread

u clowns are very amusing

some of them will even say disgusting things like “liberals are cheering on covid deaths to make Trump look bad”....Trump followers love to project, so watch what happens when Biden is in office if the death count still isn’t under control

8. generalthade_03

You’re blaming the wrong people. The clue for you here is to look for governors and nursing homes. Trump supporters are not the ones killing seniors.
    No words on BLM rioter err protesters going maskless?

B@ffled likes this.
  9. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

I see why they're hiding him as he's clumsy with his words. Really he's just highlighting that there's more solidarity with black folks and that's not a bad thing. If he said hispanics don't stick together that gets him in trouble too lol. More gaffes to come I'm sure, but for me at the end of the day, intent matters. Trump is malicious and dangerous while I don't find Biden so.

TheFreak likes this.
  10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL, Trump's swamp creatures are felons.

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Very few protesters were Maskless. You are confusing the Maskless with the ones holding rebel flags, Nazi flags, and Trump posters and MAGA hats.

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Like some of the Florida, Texas, and Arizona?
    Terrible governors.

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's funny, I've heard this is happening but I haven't seen it. Others have made that claim though. ;)

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/0...h-anything-that-hurts-trump-even-coronavirus/

14. generalthade_03

Yes, a lot of them are and also demonic. Dr Stella Immanuel of Houston said that if you put her and the CNN people in the same room, “they would be squeakiling on the floor with their eyes rolling back”.

15. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Oh really? What could be more un-democratic than having UNELECTED bureaucrats in charge of all of the agencies in government who are so powerful and so deeply entrenched that ELECTED officials are powerless to enact change? We literally had the CIA, NSA, DOJ, State Dept and FBI working collectively to thwart the plans of a duly elected President. That is rendering the voting process obsolete. Trump saved our democracy from this.

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

OK, I see now you aren't worth debating with.

17. generalthade_03

Most of them went maskless, the ones you saw with masks are trying conceal their identity.

ROXRAN likes this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He killed Americans and doesn't care. He and his buddies are a bunch of crooks and felons. Oh, and then there are his sick twisted old friends Epstein and Maxwell. Trump loves Putin.

19. generalthade_03

Common, this is Friday. Just having a little fun. I like you deb4rockets regardless how much hatred you have for the Orange man. In fact, I support your freedom of expression any day of the week.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  20. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol