1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden makes yet another racist comment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 6, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah right. Only a fool would think all the families of the dead, all the victims of sexual abuse, all the families of people beat down and killed by police, and all those who lost jobs while seeing big money corporations get millions in bailouts would vote for him.

Dream on.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

We shall see.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Don’t say won’t, anything is possible and he is the incumbent.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

I poked my head into this thread, and was gonna leave it at that and keep it moving, but the hypocrisy is too much

@bigtexxx and the rest of his clique of trash posters were spewing garbage all over the Arbery thread spouting all sort of racist rhetoric, but he wants to now act like he actually cares about racism as opposed to what this really is which is an attempt to shill for Trump

Who do clowns like you think you are fooling?

Since Trump isn’t a full-blown racist, and isn’t currently destroying this country by bungling coronavirus and trying to erode democracy, I’m sure this is what will make me give him my vote. :rolleyes:

u support Trump, so don’t even try to bring up issues of racism when the guy u bootlick is a damn White Supremacist-In-Chief

quikkag and deb4rockets like this.
  5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

But he could put a coherent thought together and knows proper spelling and sentence structure. trumpybear couldn't spell his way out of 1st grade without daddy's help.

deb4rockets likes this.
  6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

the reality is there is plenty of trump support. Plenty of people who don’t live in metro areas, people for whom covid is not a real problem, where racism isn’t a problem because they live in homogenous populace, people who are susceptible to the nonsense that comes from Trump camp. Plenty of people who live in metro areas who will support trump because they think it’s good for their wallets, who don’t particularly care bout other people, racism, who are insulated from covid impact by wealth or other circumstances.

and be ready for politicization if everything to ramp up because both sides are energized to defeat the other. It’s going to be a messy ride to November and the ballot counting beyond Nov.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I just have more faith in the majority of Americans after the mess Trump has made of this country.

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Funny how repubs are so quick to point out racist statements when they're not actually racist, but basically ignore their God's constant racist tropes.

deb4rockets likes this.
  9. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

This white guy with a black wife and mixed family are voting Trump. White supremacist... grow up. You can do better then what CNN/Fox/Twitter or any other outlet feeds you. I hope you can knowledge yourself and understand what has made this country the greatest nation in such a short time. You want Government in your pocket and less freedom? There are plenty of other countries that would love to have another sheep.

You guys feed on your emotions far to much, use facts and think for yourselves. It's hard to do I know, but ya'll can do it.

Definitely the minority here, but good luck. I'm out.

10. Fantasma Negro

11. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

As one patriot to another, I salute you, Good Sir. Welcome aboard. I've been carrying this forum on my back for decades now, and welcome another critical thinker to the winning team.

Trump has done more to preserve democracy than any President in the last 100 years. We were standing at the precipice in 2016 of the Washington DC unelected bureaucratic establishment taking full control over the country. They weaponized every aspect of the Swamp - Intel Agencies, DOJ, Dept of State, the courts, the Media, and all the various partisan bureaucrats in each and every cubicle of the nasty, disgusting city... to keep power centralized. Trump was the only thing that could bust it up, and keep the power in people's (voters) hands. Half of the country lacks the mental horsepower to understand this, but what he did may have saved our democracy.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

if you’re voting Trump, then you’re a fool...period, end of story

a Trumper calling somebody a sheep when his base is a damn cult...hilarious

see ya

quikkag likes this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm voting for Biden because I have no other choice. Doesn't mean I don't think he is a trash candidate that needs to stfu and stay in the basement until November.

However, There is a reason why Biden thinks this way. Biden was able to sweep the Black vote in the south during the primaries without doing dick squat there; didn't even have an office to campaign in the south. Black People saved Biden's campaign and this is his view of them. Everyone flocked to Biden because he was Obama's VP and because the black leadership told them to.

While Latino's have proven to have diversity of thought when they vote, All Latino's don't vote liberal just because, There are BLACK AND WHITE Latino's, It's the reason why liberals fight a little bit harder when it comes to their vote.

Believe it or not, Black people do have conservative views (i'm not one of them), but the Republicans are so racist Black people really have no choice but to vote liberal which affords Biden the luxury to say wild dumb sh-t like this with no consequences.

Biden and establishment Democrats have never been for Black people, Liberals know there is no where to go. Some performative BS here and there and liberals go home thinking they did something good.

The diversity in the Black population are the people who Vote and the ones who don't.

#73 DreamShook, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Os Trigonum likes this.
  14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

it goes without saying that trump is a racist and has said a bunch of racist stuff, even since becoming president...but geesh, how in the world can biden think thats an appropriate thing to say? following his "you aint black" comment i would have hoped that he would do a better job of checking himself. he thinks he is being "woke" and telling it like it is when he makes comments like this, but he just comes off as awkward and out of touch.

i think i get the point he wanted to make...he just did a horrible job of articulating it.

if he had said something like this there would be no issue...(im just making up the %'s here)
    "democrats have 92% of the african american vote, but only 65% of the hispanic vote. while hispanics of mexican descent tend to favor democrats, we need to do a better job of getting our message out to cuban voters in florida, who are more likely to vote republican".

like trump, he is a relic from another era that we have left behind. however, joe biden could call someone the n-word on 5th avenue and id still vote for him over trump.

15. generalthade_03

It’s just getting sadder and sadder. I worked with elderly patients in the past, this is pure elder abuse. I saw a clip of Biden yesterday walking out of a building, he was being led away by a staffer, who locked Joe’s arm in hers, like to help a grandpa too frail and too confused to walk unassisted. Let the man be already, let the man eat his oatmeal in peace. Let us start a movement #FreeJoeBiden.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  16. generalthade_03

Thank you Trader, your efforts have not gone unnoticed. It is not an easy task to keep the scales balanced with all the childish insults and names calling. I salute you.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I largely agree with Biden here.

In the political realm at least, Hispanic viewpoints and voting preferences are more diverse.

But by making the observation (I would call it criticism), he is practically encouraging blacks to diversify culturally more (which implicitly means not voting as uniformly).

#77 Commodore, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  18. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

here.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  19. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

this is total fake news. as you can see, biden was wearing shoes with leather soles, which are very, very slippery. also did you see how steep the grading was where he was walking? so steep, believe me. and also it was so slippery out there it was like ice skating. he was literally in an ice skating rink. it was the slipperiest one anyone has ever been on and you know its true.

Jimmy Chase and deb4rockets like this.
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

The nation has never been in so much turmoil and destruction since Trump has been President. We were so much better off before this looney tunes wacko spread his filth, lies, and personal profiteering BS agenda into laws.