1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden makes yet another racist comment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 6, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

*cringe*... bigtexx, of all people, playing a "race card". Must be really worried that trump will lose, and lose big, which makes me feel more confident. Thanks!

ROXTXIA and deb4rockets like this.
  2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know, I classify him as OKC Melo.

tinman likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

He is really old.

Really both candidates are too old.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

bigotexx throwing the race card with the race baiting, racial pity party thread. Sad!

I'm definitely voting for the Republican white supremacist now. Thanks for posting.

Reeko and deb4rockets like this.
  5. Senator

Senator Member

Democrats are so weak... Warren, Yang even Sanders would have been the braver choices over Mr. Burns Biden and Mr. Burns Hilary. Gifting Trump another presidency in a year when a pandemic shut down economy killed millions. All these people are decaying fossils (Bidens skin is peeling off) including Trump and I'm embarrassed how scared America is of young people.

generalthade_03 and JumpMan like this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except for Kanye

Nook likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden will soon slip up and say something even more racist. He can't filter. Dude has Alzheimer's disease. He already said worse than this.

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I truly believes deep down Biden does think black people are inferior. There’s simply been too many comments over many years (even decades). The slips keep coming, and are revealing.

ROXRAN likes this.
  10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Man i wish trump would let someone else tweet for him like this. It amazes me that he is so stubborn with his twitter. Trump should at least have a person approve his tweets before posting as he is out of line too much.

AroundTheWorld and Os Trigonum like this.
  11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

We all know Biden did not write this. At this point, it becomes beyond pathetic. The Dems will lose big come November. You just cannot keep up with this charade and expect voters to buy into this sham. With all of the candidates out there, why do you have to hitch your wagon to this broken man?

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Regardless of whether he did or didn't, do you believe Trump writes his own stuff?

Nook likes this.
  13. generalthade_03

Of course he does, lol. If someone in his camp got a hold of his electronics, you guys would have absolutely no materials to work with.

Astrodome likes this.
  14. bobrek

I'm talking about speeches and "apologies" not his tweets.

15. generalthade_03

Woodrow Wilson was the last president who writes his own speeches so the Donald does not write his own, and the same goes for Obama, because a lot of you here think he can walk on waters. Sorry but Mr Trump does not do apologies.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nook likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

We are living in weird times.

Biden has lost his fastball........ Trump never had his fastball.

I think that the prior election and this one are going to lead to some generational changes. I don't think we are going to see candidates in their late 60's and early 70's (and older) elected President for awhile.

Obama wrote a number of his own speeches before he became President. After he became President he would write out thumb nails of what he wanted and other people would write them and consult with the President after he made changes.

mikol13 and Os Trigonum like this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

What does it matter if Biden wrote this or not? He had to sign off on it.

Honestly, one of the attributes of a successful President is the ability to surround themselves with competent and informed subordinates. This goes all the way back to Washington, and when you look at the historically significant and successful President's, this has been the case. So whether or not Biden wrote it is of little consequence as he still had to approve it.

The biggest failing Trump has is that he has not surrounded himself with competent and informed people, and when he has, he fails to listen to them. He would be breezing to re-election otherwise, instead he is in serious trouble having shown his lack of judgment or organizational skills.

19. bobrek

He doesn't?

Nook likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

It is a personal flaw of his, and it is something that likely will not change because he also believes it is his greatest strength. He does not really delegate in a structured sense, he thriving on chaos personally and while that releases his charismatic side, it also results in him having silly issues that never go in the news cycle.