1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Poll] BIDEN v trump debates

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jul 9, 2020.

?

How many debates will occur?

1. 0

42.1%
  2. 1

15.8%
  3. 2

26.3%
  4. 3+

15.8%
  1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It fits the MO of the Trump. Projection.. It wouldn't surprise me to see them start attacking Biden on how much golf he plays.

Blatz likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Numerous Democratic strategists are begging Biden to not debate. The entire world can see that Biden's mental capabilities are declining, including his staff, who are keen to keep him hidden from public view. Biden can't even speak for 5 minutes without losing his train of thought.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump at Maytag...

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

5. NewRoxFan

6. NewRoxFan

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump can't speak for 30 seconds without uttering nonsense and lies.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

schlapp is director of communications of trump's campaign)

link to the op-ed by schlapp. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...honesty_on_universal_vote-by-mail_143897.html

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

If Biden wins the election I swear I don’t wanna hear a word about Trump or coronavirus once there’s a vaccine...and @NewRoxFan can go take a long ass vacation...

10. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I’m not sure why people who don’t genuinely keep up with politics participate in this forum, like yourself. Biden debated several times during the primaries and had a 2 hour with debate one-on-one against Bernie a few months ago. Again, how much is the Biden campaign paying you to mock trump supporters?

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Well deserved vacation. :D

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Not sure whom you're replying to, BUT I will assume the "BidEn is seNiLe!" chants will be a main rallying cry. And yes, logically speaking, Trump can't maintain a train of thought for an entire minute, but it's a familiar playbook. Remember the Hillary-is-passing-out-in-ambulance! she-really-sick! oh-look! weak!

It's going to be nonstop negative, which fits well with every other attempt to suppress and depress voter turnout. (I will expect them to start bringing up Bernie as a desperate wedge between democrats too.) It's the only winning strategy beyond more extreme shenanigans, like calling the entire election day "rigged" and refusing to acknowledge the results. They haven't shown much concern for rules, so I'm assuming that will happen also. Fun times, if you like being part of a joke country.

13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Logically, since Trump is well known to be mentally unstable, it can't get that much worse for him while his supporters have a need to see Biden at the same level, so they aren't the only one that chooses to vote for the mentally unstable. Classic Clinton is horrible and it's a choice between two bad. Rationalization of bad choice to feel better about the bad choice.

Blatz, mtbrays and RayRay10 like this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I for one cannot wait to get back into heated debates about the third string power forward with Hollic for days on the GARM. The good ole days.

15. NewRoxFan

We have power forwards? :D

Jayzers_100 and dobro1229 like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

17. NewRoxFan

Heh... trump defender extends the thighland story...

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. Funny, I've met lots of people when traveling in Europe who weren't Americans, spoke English, and didn't say thighland. In fact, I had a friend in Corpus from Thailand who didn't pronounce it thighland.

Next we will see a tweet of someone saying
    Yo-se-mite is the correct way to pronounce the park.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For a guy as well educated as Dinesh D'Souza is he does say some dumb ass stuff everynow and then. I've been Thailand and traveled a lot and traveled a lot and I've never heard it called "Thigh-land".

I honestly don't get why those on the Right often feel they have to defend every single thing that their leaders say. This isn't just with Trump but consider how many were arguing that Sara Palin was right about Paul Revere. I mean when Biden says something stupid you don't see a rush on the Left to defend him.