1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman would choose Luka Doncic over James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Caprah

Caprah Member

He did? At what minute mark so I can go and rewatch it? Most likely you are a lin fan troll and it didn’t happen

Pleas give me the exact minute and point of the game this happened because it seems you are the only person who saw this so-called incident which obviously never happened.
    You are nothing more then a lin fan troll trying to start a anti harden tirade lol

Also hardens effort looked great when he was bending luka and the mavs over in front of the world for 49 points

riko and D-rock like this.
  2. riko

riko Member

Exactly what I thought as well. His trolling screams out a troll with a agenda. Start a Harden v Westbrook rant. They used to do that when Paul was here and even during the Dwight years. Sad and downright pathetic!

3. dmoneybangbang

True but Harden needed him during the Mavs and Bucks game.

4. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Last 3 minutes, go rewatch it.

Actually..... I use to defend Harden from the actual trolls. Try again little boy.

5. dmoneybangbang

Been here longing than you bro. My posting history speaks for itself.

It's a discussion thread about Luka vs Harden, go to some other thread if all you want are platitudes.

6. Caprah

Caprah Member

Stop making things up. No one here believes you. Go back to Jenny lin fan site

7. dmoneybangbang

Then ignore me loser.

I mean..... which banned former user are you? LOL Jeremy Lin......2018 join date?

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are all over the place, you were discussing his frustration with Harden in the BLAZERS game.

9. riko

riko Member

With all due respect I just rewatched the last 5 minutes ( I have league pass)and I didn’t see this so called harden and Westbrook tit for tat. You really have a wild imagination

D-rock likes this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

He may be misremembering the game. Do not think it happened in POR game either.

11. riko

riko Member

He said Portland game

D-rock likes this.
  12. dmoneybangbang

Not really. I brought up an example of the Blazers game, so you quipped that WB didn't perform that well so I mentioned he did so in the previous games.

13. Caprah

Caprah Member

Surprise , suprise a trolling lin fan is lying lol

14. Caprah

Caprah Member

You are a charlatan.....exposed charlatan at that. Now just leave before you get embarrassed even More..

how do you lie so much? You’re parents never taught you that lying is wrong?

D-rock likes this.
  15. dmoneybangbang

What exactly are you looking for? For a heated argument where they got in each others faces? WB got frustrated and called a quick timeout when Harden was dragging up the court when WB wanted to push it.

16. dmoneybangbang

I really rustled your jimmies.....

So which former banned poster are you.......

17. riko

riko Member

Stop making things up. First you said he told Harden off then this. None of this happend! Last timeout was at 100-100 point mark and Russ didn’t say or even look at harden.i looked for any body or facial reactions to see what you are ranting and raving on about but it seems the other poster is right, you are a liar. You really need help.

Get mental help ASAP. I suggest others with league pass to do the same and rewatch it to see what kind of deranged liar this poster is.

#277 riko, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    D-rock likes this.
  18. dmoneybangbang

Stop being in denial.

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

No, you brought up Blazers game to show that there was friction between Harden and Russ. Like there was between Harden and CP3.

Except your example was unsupported.

Did you have a point otherwise to bring up Blazers game?

20. riko

riko Member

Keep lying