1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aurora police continue to be devil worshipers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'd probably get killed before I let someone force my kids face down on an oil spill covered parking space but hey, that's just me. Also isn't it fun to have your 6 and 12 year olds be held at gunpoint? And the 12 year old gets cuffed? #FunStory4School. One of those girls is 17. So that's 3 minors.

And again, they did absolutely nothing wrong. The police just confused their SUV/minivan with a stolen motorcycle that had the same license plate #, but from a different state.

Reeko, DVauthrin, Ziggy and 3 others like this.
  2. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I mean there is definitely something wrong with me

but i just watched it again 1:30 .. once again , the vid doesnt show any circumstances leading up to it. If you want to say that they should already be sitting , then i guess thats fair , but as far as the treatment I saw in the video it measures more closely to incompetent/dumb policing vs abusive policing.

I dont know how long they were down. It looks like in the beginning they are making an arrest ? or singling one person out for questioning ? All i know is that some of the people down were wailing , the cops appeared calm , checked on them , and helped them change position ... in about a minute.

I still dont see the " gunpoint "

is it not the least bit possible that they were wailing for the camera ?

Almost every problem i have with this is the reasoning behind pulling them over and deciding to cuff them on the ground to begin with ... not with the actual 1:30 that is captured.

Generally if i saw a whole family prostrated on the ground i would think that it was like a situation where police are clearing a house for an active shooter threat or something like that. so without knowing any backstory , i would have generally thought the cops had a good reason to do that . The positioning itself was not shocking . i did not see force being applied , i saw relaxed posture from the officers.

Im not saying it wasnt a **** up . Its indeed a big **** up . but that video literally captures the most innocuous part of the ****up , at least IMO .

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

He's just looking for attention...

Just ignore..

T_Man

Reeko, Ziggy, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  4. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

That's pretty much exactly what I told my wife when she played this for me earlier tonight and I heard that little girl crying.

DVauthrin, Ziggy and RayRay10 like this.
  5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Your Caucasian wife must be really proud of your fake ass. It’s always that doofus going around calling people bigots ended up being the biggest bigot himself.

6. Buck Turgidson

Thankfully I've never been in that situation, but I could not just be a bystander to anything like that.

DVauthrin, Ziggy, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. White Savior is mad. I thought you would be helping those poor colored children throughout Texas.

8. generalthade_03

Who uses the word “colored”, you sure the vanilla wife approves?

9. Buck Turgidson

Why are you acting like an interracial marriage is something to be ashamed of?

And he didn't use that word, by the way, in the way you portray it.

DVauthrin, AleksandarN, Ziggy and 3 others like this.
  10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yo wtf is this?

Jimmy Chase and RayRay10 like this.
  11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

He is a MAGA bigot (I don't use racist...because that implies Power. He has NONE).

Reeko, DVauthrin and AleksandarN like this.
  12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I'll ask your wife.

Reeko and Ziggy like this.
  13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

14. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

Those children will remember this for the rest of their lives. Their own personal trauma courtesy of racist Colorado police endorsed by bigots on this board.

The dehumanization is by design. It has been for decades.

15. generalthade_03

This is a fake punk ass woke brother with a Caucasian wife( according to him) that hadn’t done jack squat for his own people. He goes around and hung bigot labels on everyone’s neck, even the ones that are helping his people. Now you know the rest of the story. I’ve seen his types before. They’re screaming the loudest while shuffling the racecard from the bottom of the deck.

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

What does the color of his wife have to do with anything? Are you against race-mixing or something?

17. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You seem to have a problem with his mixed-race marriage. Why is that? How do you know what he's done for his people or not? Do you know him personally?

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This is BLM in a nutshell...

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Unfortunately,

We have also send your type before...

I'm just waiting for you to say the N-word... You keep coming close...

T_Man

Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  20. generalthade_03

I thought you were able to figure it out but I was wrong. Let me help you. This is the kind of weasel that runs around and calls everyone particularly white people racists and bigots, even the ones that are helping his own race. In the meanwhile, he does absolutely nothing for his people except married a white woman. I can guarantee you that the sisters in his hood are not happy with his choice. Race- mixing has nothing to do with this guy. The reason he gets some blowback is because of his fakeness. If you are going around and calling people racists indiscriminately, at least play the part and understand your culture better than bragging about being woke and having a Caucasian wife. Just another fake ass loudmouth stoking racial hatred . I’ve dealt with his types before.