1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aurora police continue to be devil worshipers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Cops force family in SUV on the ground of a parking lot, guns are drawn, a child is handcuffed... based on a report of a stolen motorcycle.

Oopsie poopsie

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Between this and Elijah McClain, nobody should worry about defunding the Aurora PD, they'll get sued out of existence.

Kim, snowconeman22, jiggyfly and 7 others like this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

It's not only the murder of Elijah McCain, but how they caught cops re-enacting how he was choked while laughing near the area he died months later, and how they swatted, pepper-sprayed and batoned people at the peaceful memorial of kids playing violin for him, and now they do this within weeks of his 1-year death anniversary to show they still have extreme incompetence (or evil) within their force.

Disgraceful to our nation.

Kim, CometsWin, Reeko and 3 others like this.
  4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

But they were able to take in the movie theater shooter without harming him.

Kim, CometsWin, edwardc and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Those cops in Colorado really are wild, man. How'd they get that way? If that family had a dog in the car, RIP.

Kim and RayRay10 like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

And this is evidence of shitty policing. Let's go burn down a poor community and tag on far left issues!

7. edwardc

edwardc Member

That right there is enough said but they have guns drawn on a 6 yr old SMGDH.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm glad you have come around comrade. I hope to see you at the next antifa get together :)

Bring a side dish and a thirst to kill whitey.

AleksandarN, B@ffled, T_Man and 3 others like this.
  9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Im cofused, i saw the twitter video ... i saw calm police , someone screaming hysterically, i didnt see weapons, i did see the cop wearing the mask wrong.

looks like everything was calm . I dont know the backstory , it seems like the news story will have more , but as far as that min 30 sec, I honestly didnt see anything bad.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

You don't see anything wrong with what happened? Does somebody have to be killed for it to be that bad?

It has to be a traumatic experience. It is a mistaken identity that shouldn't have happened because of a different state plate and entirely different mode of transportation. Upon having them exit the vehicle and seeing that it is a woman and 4 kids, they decide to have them lay on the ground and handcuff them (thankfully they didn't cuff the 6 year old or the 14 year old, but did the 12 year old), which is pretty questionable given they've seemingly obeyed every command given to them and are unlikely at this point to be very dangerous.

Thankfully they are all physically okay, but who knows mentally? These actions erode trust between the police and the citizens they are there to serve and protect.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. edwardc

edwardc Member

12. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

for sure . I only meant to say , from what I saw in the video , the officers were calm ... not that how they made prior decisions was correct .

like I said earlier , I didn’t know any of the backstory. And I tend to only evaluate what I can see first .

On the surface , a whole family down on the pavement doesn’t look good , makes an unbiased person think there must be a reason they decided to detain.... but then I remember police are needlessly aggressive .

At the end of the day tho , it’s on video and no one got killed , theoretically those harmed can be made whole through the justice system... but yeah right .

I have outrage fatigue man . Until the police are trained completely differently , people have less fear , and some god damn mutual respect emerges this kind of **** will continue to happen . unfortunately I’m pretty cynical and the fact that at least blood wasn’t spilled is about as good as I can hope for .

B@ffled, RayRay10 and JumpMan like this.
  13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

If you don't see anything wrong with a whole family being told to lay prostrate on the ground with a ton of cops around that says a lot about you.

What do you think is served by having little kids stretched out on the pavement?

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Horrible story. I've been in that parking lot many times. Aurora is definitely a place to be avoided

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Weird looking motorcycle.

TimDuncanDonaut and RayRay10 like this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Word on The Street is that that six year old had it coming.

B@ffled, Ziggy, jiggyfly and 2 others like this.
  17. Buck Turgidson

Yes. All that other stuff I just bundled in when I said "Elijah McCain".

RayRay10 and ThatBoyNick like this.
  18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

**** you. You are bigot.

Ziggy likes this.
  19. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

What you said was I don't know anything about the story but I will say I don't see anything wrong with a black family being handcuffed and laid on the pavement. ****ing joke.

Reeko, RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  20. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Before another person defends the police, do me a favor and go somewhere where it's 95 degrees and lay face down on some pavement for a while. Then tell me it's nothing.

Reeko, DVauthrin, Kim and 3 others like this.