1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Trump Axios Interview

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by joshuaao, Aug 4, 2020.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Party over country is sugarcoating it.

You're voting for national suicide.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That interview may be the lowest iq demonstration of a US President in history. And it may never be surpassed. This is a culmination of a two party system that gave you two horrible choices and you are left here with flat out idiocy.

150k dead and counting. Absolutely every single one of the other Republican candidates would have saved thousands of lives. Again a two party system that are corrupt and able to be made accountable.

Andre0087, DVauthrin, ROXTXIA and 2 others like this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Did someone say binder
    [​IMG]

RayRay10 and Carl Herrera like this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wow, someone actually asked him follow up questions. I've never seen someone ask "which books?" or "which person?" when Trump says "many books" or "many people".

Someone doesn't care about future access.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You're calling the bottom of Trump idiocy? Lol good luck with that one. There's 5 months till January

lpbman and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Is there enough binders only for one person? The office supply situation is rather dire.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I am surprised he did a non fox news interview. I don't think trump is stupid. I think bush was stupid. Trump is just a bond villain. He is so narcissistic he thinks he can talk anything into existence and so far it has worked out for him.

T_Man, RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yeah I heard Kelly took all of the binder tabs too

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Trump is stupid. He has no intellectual curiosity.

10. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait......

...since when the devil does the Donald READ???

...no wonder he and Kanye West are buddies!

...Mike Pence better watch out if the Donald gets the idea of a new running mate!...;):D

11. Nook

Nook Member

He has a history of saying and doing things that some would call dangerous from a career standpoint and he will do it to Democrats and Republicans.

T_Man, DVauthrin, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yea. Has there been another interview where someone was able to actually call him on things like that? If there has I don’t remember it and I don’t think it will happen again.

13. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I’m happy Trump opened his mouth and continued his narcissistic, pathologically lying ways. If he wants to continue to shoot himself in the foot during the next three months, by all means, please do.

Also, if people can’t see right through his BS, shame on them. He has no sources for any of his bogus claims and either tries to deflect blame on others or change the subject when he’s caught in a lie. It’s obvious.

T_Man, Andre0087, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  14. DVauthrin

People have the right to vote party over country, but that attitude is not fine. Being a Republican, Democrat or Independent shouldn’t come before being an American. Donald Trump wants to turn the presidency into a dictatorship and he ignores experts, the Constitution and rule of law when making decisions. His greed and corruption are unmatched by any other president, and he’s a threat to our democracy.

Anyone that votes for a Republican, Democrat or Independent candidate solely because of the candidate’s political affiliation is a large part of the problem, and they need to do better. Elections are too important.

elrond, T_Man, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  15. DVauthrin

I’m glad he stood his ground with Trump. That’s what good, high-quality journalism looks like, and it’s the way all journalists should be. Your job is to ask the tough questions and hold individuals accountable. It’s not to ask a bunch of softball questions so you continue to receive access while reporting nothing of substance.

Nook, T_Man, RayRay10 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

After 15 mins into the shitshow, I'm convinced he aint a dictatorship but as the "best of democracy", we're ****ed in a different kind of way.

David Carradine ****ed.

Romney, Mitt - Woman full of binders.

#56 Invisible Fan, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Nook, RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

What a ****ing moron.

18. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member

19. Buck Turgidson

Yes, asking questions and then asking follow-up questions to non-responsive (or out-and-out dishonest) answers is just a terrible journalistic trait.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Ed Bradley would have admired that journalist. Watch the interview. The person being interviewed by an actual journalist is the person you are obsessed with. You should give that some thought, in my humble opinion.