1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why does Kendrick Perkins pretend like he is cool with James Harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 22, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

Harden has been better in his career in the all star game than curry who is HORRIBLE

2. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

HArden barely scored 10 points in the All star.

The scoring woes for harden was hot garbage!

3. HardenVolumeOne

keep crying, harden should have won allstar game mvp in 2015. He won the west that game

also could u see curry being successful if all the allstars started targeting him in the post like they did harden in the 4th quarter

pippendagimp likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

Homer Mathloom is best Mathloom haha.

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  5. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

You might be right.

KindA Sounds like excuses. 9 points is 9 points no matter how you split it for all stAr game!?!?

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I preferred skip and I hate skip. I think skip can be funny though and him and Stephen A have good chemistry. Max is a pip squeak.

JumpMan and don grahamleone like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You know how much I rib on Harden but AI is probably one of the most overated retired players in the league and Kawhi is probably the most overated player that is active both for entirely different reasons and both haven't done as much as Harden.

AI is a cultural icon but people really overrate his one finals appearances. That was one of the weakest eras of Eastern Conference basketball in the league's history. People are so fascinated that he took one game from the Lakers.

I'm sure Harden could easily lead a team to the finals if he played in that East considering he at least took 3 from probably the most stacked team in league history.

Also statistically it isn't even close. AI doesn't have just lower scoring efficiency numbers than Harden, he was below league average relative to his era meaning today his scoring efficiency numbers would be absolutely atrocious.

Now subjectivity do I think AI is more fun to watch than Harden? Ya. Is he more effective than Harden. Hell no. I think aesthetics has a large role to play with AI's favoritism over Harden by casual followers like Max. Ya he was more exiting to watch than Harden. He was lighting quick, and made acrobsting tough finishes. When he scored it looked exiting. And that was the problem. He had to put too much energy into scoring because of his smaller size. Harden is just flat out physically significanltly more gifted. He's probably the strongest 2 guard in league history and he has a long wingspan for being 6'5" which is already much taller than AI.

Kawhi is overated for another reason. It's because he's the luckiest mother f*er in league history. Dude joins a team that is dynastic with arguably the greatest head coach of all time, gets finals MVP while averaging 17 ppg so basically a Andre Iguodala type Finals MVP, then gets traded to a team that won 60 games the season before he joined and is currently still one of the best teams in the league without him to then join a team that already was stacked and went to the WC playoffs the season before and being the only team other than the Rockets to take a KD Warriors team past 5 games and convinced another top 10 player in the league to join him.

9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Its a shame. You posted your little rant, you posted some videos of Perky trashing Harden, then you failed to post the video that got you going in the first place. I have no idea what you are talking about.

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

How does this guy continue getting away with this racist BS?

In this current atmosphere and EVERYONE fight for social justice, CF cannot afford to have a poster like this affiliated with the site.

Please report this disgusting POS.

@Clutch @Will @tinman @Reeko

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve reported him...I have no idea why that filth was allowed back here

D-rock and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

smoothie_king is banned.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Wait, he seriously cried?

D-rock likes this.
  14. D-rock

D-rock Member

At least Perk is not Pippen. :rolleyes:

Quitten won jack without MJ.

rgw20014life likes this.
  15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Pippen is a moron. He’s proven that almost every time he’s opened his mouth since the ‘90s.

rgw20014life and D-rock like this.
  16. D-rock

D-rock Member

Reeko likes this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member