1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden To His Haters

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Jul 20, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

And for all that, chuck was still better than Pippen.

Not even close.

2. s3ts

s3ts Member

Harden got his rest. RW has carried his fair share of the load before covid. This year would be hard to excuse if we don't get far.

But the future looks bright to me. I have a hard time finding another team that has the star power and the coaching that can match up well. Even MDA can feel confident he doesn't have to run into all-time level coaches this time around.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Iverson off camera

What about practice.... not the game but practice

Dang, I wish I had been 6'5 when I played so wouldn't have taken a beating every time I drove.

4. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Nice to hear from Harden on how he deals with all of the hate. It must be frustrating when you have constant negative energy coming your way, but he handles it like a killer.

D-rock likes this.
  5. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Harden got multiple imaginery haters.

Harden got multiple imaginary mvp's.

Harden wears his hat backwards inside his own house because he's super fly.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

go crawl back into your little hole underneath the kitchen sink roach

34to11 and D-rock like this.
  7. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Harden wears his hat backwards inside his own house because he's afraid he might forget where he left his cap since the house is over 20000 square feet.

8. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

Thanks for sharing, makes me reflect on the character of Harden. He has been important to me as a follower of the team and I have grown to be more critic of him the last few years for what I perceive to be lack of will to change his style of leadership.

It makes me more happy as a Rocket fan, that, even if he doesn't want to explain right now, at least he believes he knows where he is going.

Not sure if that made sense or not

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

It's interesting because Harden is right that there are similarities in the way he and Iverson were viewed/hated/misunderstood. But, ironically, Iverson was likely the least efficient MVP of all time while Harden is up there with only Wilt as the most efficient.