1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russia Paid Bounties to Murder US Troops, Trump Lets Them

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

It comes out of his ass

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Really you are either dense or stupid. I will let the rest of the members here chime in

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL Sec Pompeo already admitted the president had just been fully briefed.

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Any person left or right with half a brain understands that the billionaires that own the MSM do have a financial interest in Trump getting re-elected. You have to be an idiot to believe otherwise. He’s a massive hit for their ratings, de-regulates everything, and gives insane tax breaks to corporations and the wealthiest of the wealthy.

The only reason why MSNBC and CNN are critical of Trump is because they know there is a mass consensus that a good majority of Americans are liberal.

If you are making the case though that these richest of the rich billions oligarchs are super lefty Antifa hippies out to get Trump and institute Medicare for all, pay out reparations, etc. I can say unequivocally that you are an idiot... respectfully of course :)

6. dobro1229

So the war in Afghanistan is just another war in Vietnam in the end. A proxy war against the Russians/Soviet Union. Except this time there’s no threat of the spread of Communism like there was in Vietnam. There’s not even a functioning government.

WTF is the deal with our need to constantly keep at it with these A$$holes like Putin? We might still always end up on top after all these altercations, cyber wars, cold wars, and proxy wars... but regardless they keep kicking our butts every-time.

I think it’s best to assume that every time we send a soldier into a new country in a new war that at some point or his predecessor after he dies will turn that altercation into another proxy war that F’s us.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Of all the whacky things republicans have done and become ...they went from 'support our troops' to 'support russia' party of russia.

Like it wasnt even hard to get any of you trump guys and even republicans to support russia freely.

The bribe is a bottle of smirnoff and tickets to fiddler on roof ..thats all it takes to get these guys to dance ..

reagan rolls over.. again
    [​IMG]

Blatz, RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. dobro1229

Oh and Trump is a traitor... obv. There’s just no explaining at this point any other position. You are either for America or for Trump. You cannot be both.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It surprised me. How common is it for a nation to put bounty on other country serviceman heads? I heard of the US doing that (openly sometime) for certain leader, but it did surprise me that nation would do that to soldiers.

Yes, the number can give you that comparison, but it was less about the number to me - it’s about the intention and act of it, then followed by the number. More importantly, I don't see it as a kind of Benghazi for the simple fact that Clinton/Obama didn't befriend with the group responsible for the attack.

Blatz, B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Russia did pay extremists to attack US soldiers in Afghanistan, according to 3 separate Taliban sources

Taliban commanders have confirmed that Russia has offered financial and material support to its members in exchange for attacking US forces in Afghanistan.

The practice was first reported on Friday by The New York Times, which cited US intelligence officials.

President Donald Trump has since strongly denied that he was told of this intelligence and attacked its credibility, characterizing the existence of Russian bounty payments as fake.

But three separate Taliban sources told Insider they were aware of Russian bounty payments being made — though they said only the less-disciplined elements on the fringes of the group would take up such an offer.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. vlaurelio

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot a US soldier or veteran and I wouldn't lose any voters”

Blatz, B-Bob, RayRay10 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

“less-disciplined elements on the fringes of the group” :eek:

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  13. No Worries

Make Taliban Great Again!

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm... fox news (via someone in trump admin) outs "career CIA official" who allegedly chose not to brief trump with intel that russians had bounties on US soldiers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gang-of-bounty-briefing

Also interesting that Sanner was brought in as the presidential briefer because of trump's miscommunications about past briefings, also, by "coincidence", involving russia...

Intelligence agencies have hired outside consultants to improve communication with Trump: report
    https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ies-have-hired-outside-consultants-to-improve

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  15. vlaurelio

Make America's enemies Great Again

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

There is nothing to see here. The CIA I'm sure had their reasons. I know everyone is operating from belief Trump works but there is nothing malicious if this is the final conclusion

17. No Worries

I think I am seeing shifting goal posts.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Now we know the story. He was never briefed.

Now that we know the story we can assess it. That's not shifting goal posts cause first we didn't have al the information and secondly MY POSITION HASN'T CHANGED REGARDLESS

just like you don't know what money laundering is you don't know what shifting goal posts is

19. vlaurelio

you mean it wasn't read aloud and explained to him??

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. No Worries

John Bolton briefed the Criminal in Chief in March of 2019.
    And the CiC was also briefed in his PDB in February 2020.

For the former, you could claim his hearing is not what it used to be and
    for the latter you could claim that he can not read. Neither is a gook look for the POTUS.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.