1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Tilman will be on CNBC in 1 hour. Prepare for greatness!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TilmanFinancialWindfall, May 18, 2020.

1. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Right on, bro! Hit me up with a Tall boy of Pabst Blue Ribbons! Freedom and Heritage are American values and we can't let those Communist and those damn Scientist force us to live in fear.

GOD, GUNS, GIRLS, GLORY are the 4 G's we need to live by!

IvanLCPM and hakeem94 like this.
  2. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

ohhhhhhh so you are a moron. got it.

cebunit likes this.
  3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

uh, that's a lady you're replying to..

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

D-rock likes this.
  5. TilmanFinancialWindfall

White House won't be happy to hear Tilman is contradicting what VP and PTOUSA are saying.

Pence and PTOUSA replied to Tilman: "I know BILLIONAIRE of people that are negative with the virus. Take that for data!"

"
    Jonathan Feigen
    @Jonathan_Feigen
    · 2h
    Fertitta expects positive tests in the NBA, other sports. Said he knows 100 people, including two of his kids, that have or have had COVID-19."

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Do you mean POTUS?

President Of The United States.

Scarface and Sean Dr34ms like this.
  7. TilmanFinancialWindfall

SamFisher likes this.
  8. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Daaaang, you're right.

I think of the PTOUS and see him on Twitter all day and thinking PTO for Part Time Off or Paid Time Off

D-rock likes this.
  9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Here's the latest interview on CNBC (he's a weekly guest, btw... they jokingly call it "Tilman Tuesday") :

TimDuncanDonaut and D-rock like this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's a long Road to Damaskus in America...

don grahamleone likes this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

KingCheetah likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its just that i trust more my health, immune system and brains than those of ignorant and corrupt scientists and corrupt media

BamBam likes this.
  13. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

yeah that statement right there assures me that you are a moron.

cmlmel77, RudyTBag, malakas and 2 others like this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

He's on every Tuesday. I just watched it. Tilman strugglin. :(

16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

@hakeem94 ! Get a hold of yourself!

D-rock likes this.
  17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Nothing pains me more than to hear other Americans spouting off about "my freedoms dont end when your fears begin" type of stuff. "Id rather die without a mask than live with one" --- Dang @hakeem94 !! I really enjoy most, if not all of your basketball content, and i wont let your personal or political feelings on masks change that, but you do understand that wearing a mask has nothing to do with your own personal health and value system right? Its just an olive branch for those around you.

Its an unprecedented situation and it requires everyone to stand outside of their comfort zone for a little while until we can get a handle on this thing. Its really not too much to ask.

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Unfortunately they cut out the part about the Rockets and how he's a billionaire but nobody can afford to pay $150 million cash monthly to stay afloat just because they're a billionaire.

D-rock likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

The writing may be on the wall if Tilman keeps losing 150 million dollars a month.

He already borrowed money and sold assets recently to cover another month of loses.

I do not know what else he has left to liquidate that isn't leveraged to the hilt.

I would assume he has the Rockets separated but do not know.

I do know that his hospitality business interests are not suddenly going to make a lot of money...... many people are still not interested in dining inside in the middle of the COVID epidemic.

Can he hold on until January/February? IF he some how does, will he ever really be making a profit?

D-rock and malakas like this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

What Tillman said is interesting.

First he is calling out the President for not taking control of the COVID protocol and re-opening and is saying it is a mess. He is right it is a mess, and the President has thrown his hands up and done nothing.

Second, he is lying when he says it has been proven that restaurants are not spreading the virus and his business is being unfairly treated. It appears that restaurants with inside dining are one of the leading spreaders of COVID. I do agree though that the assistance being given should go to industries like the restaurant industry than need to not be open for indoor seating at this time.

Third, he complains about landlords. What landlords are doing to him is what he has been doing to vulnerable businesses for decades. Further he told many landlords he would not pay any rent for 6 months and then only pay going forward with no plan to pay for the 6 months without payments.

Last, I expect if the Trump administration does not take over this at the federal level, we will see Tillman and others start to criticize the President in an effort to push him to action.