1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man fined $500 for farting at cops

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Cheeky.

B-Bob likes this.
  3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

No farting, no peace !

J.R. likes this.
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wrong forum. :D

Xerobull likes this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Just got wind of this and it stinks.

I heard this guy is a musician and was minding his own business in the park, tuning his arse acoustics on his butt trumpet. He is apparently a member of the band ‘Brown Thunder’, who is about to drop their single ‘Insane in the Methane’

A very talented guy who also plays the o-ring oboe, sphincter whistle and butt tuba, all of his friends agree he’a a complete gas and would never cut one let alone a cop. He said the sound happened when he snagged a button on his shirt but since the cops were there he just let it rip.

The cops said he was a a lazy drifter but he is well known to bust ass so friends expect the whole thing to blow over.

pirc1, Corrosion, FrontRunner and 2 others like this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Amazon Alexa will fart if you ask it

Sanctity, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Tell me more.

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  8. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

you showed great intestinal fortitude by sticking to your feces thesis for so long

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Xerobull

I had a gut feeling about it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I know who I will colon in the future

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  11. Xerobull

You have some cheek and your words don't belly the truth of your assurance.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Ultimately, this case depends on the flatus in question. Were there any witnesses?
    If $500 seems excessive, I'm trying to say, perhaps the explosion was excessive.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man, and you know what they say about opinions . . .

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

15. edwardc

edwardc Member

16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

can’t believe this thread has wafted over to the second page

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well that stinks.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

According to a police report, Shaver had been staying at a Mesa La Quinta Inn & Suites on business.[10] He invited two acquaintances, Monique Portillo and Luis Nunez, to his room for drinks. There he showed them a scoped air rifle he was using to exterminate birds inside grocery stores. At one point, the gun was pointed outside his fifth-floor window, prompting a witness to notify the hotel receptionist; the police were immediately called.[3][11]

Nunez left the hotel room shortly before police arrived at about 9:20 p.m.[9] When police arrived at the hotel, they ordered Shaver and Portillo to exit the room. Six officers in the hotel corridor pointed weapons at them and gave them orders for several minutes with frequent warnings that failing to comply with them would get them shot.[12] Portillo was taken into custody unharmed.[13]

Police Sergeant Charles Langley then ordered Shaver, who was lying prone, to cross his legs. Moments later, he ordered Shaver to push himself "up to a kneeling position". While complying with the order to kneel, Shaver uncrossed his legs and Langley shouted that Shaver needed to keep his legs crossed. Startled, Shaver then put his hands behind his back and was again warned by Langley to keep his hands in the air. Langley yelled at Shaver that if he deviated from police instructions again, they would shoot him. Sergeant Langley told Shaver not to put his hands down for any reason. Shaver said, "Please don't shoot me". Upon being instructed to crawl, Shaver put his hands down and crawled on all fours. While crawling towards the officers, Shaver paused and moved his right hand towards his waistband. Officer Philip Brailsford, who later testified he believed that Shaver was reaching for a weapon, then opened fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver five times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed, and may have been attempting to prevent his shorts from slipping down.[14][15][16][17] An autopsy report found that Shaver was intoxicated (with a blood-alcohol level over three times the legal driving limit), which police stated may have contributed to his confused response to their commands.[18][19]

Brailsford was reinstated to the Mesa Police Department in August 2018, then over a month later was granted retirement on medical grounds, as well as a pension of $2,500 per month.[4] Brailsford's lawyer has said that Brailsford suffered from post traumatic stress disorder due to his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial.[5]

edwardc and RayRay10 like this.
  19. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I watched the footage from this earlier today after laughing at the fart jokes. (Talk about a buzz kill. This was every bit as brutal to watch as George Floyd's murder. Maybe more so.) It was like the cops were playing a prolonged game of Simon Says with the kid, commanding him to do this, then that. I don't think I would have been able to comply with their orders either under the circumstances. Their BS screaming and threatening went on for so long that I believe they wanted to waste him.

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and Corrosion like this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Category 5 "natural" tear gas.

RayRay10 likes this.