1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muhammed Ali Jr- "BLM is racist"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Every Sunday you pull some new bullshit out of your ass. I don't see why people waste time even responding to you.

2. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

FFS educate yourself on this, it doesn’t take a ******* advanced degree to find it. Realize this - if you don’t get it by now than you’re part of the damn problem. No one should have to hold your hand and open a history book for you, especially while millions and millions of black Americans are literally yelling out the problem.

Stop playing the aloof “help me” card. No one other than racist assholes are buying it.

CometsWin likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yikes

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yep...replying to myself...

On Facebook, folks are discussing the banning of confederate flags at NASCAR events. A woman says, she supports the people with the flags because it is their right. I countered that she must support Kaepernick because he is also exercising his right. Her response was, "no, he's disrespectful". I asked her if she can see how that flag is disrespectful to others. I am anxiously awaiting her response.

5. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

T_Man

mdrowe00 and Rashmon like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This should be interesting.

7. bongman

bongman Member

Who the heck is Ali JR and why would we care what he thinks? Does his statement override the millions of other people who has an opposite point of view? If you are going to use "appeal to authority" as a premise, why dont you use somebody WHO iS ACTUALLY an AUTHORITY?

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Pretty sure she won't respond. I'll let you know if she does

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Senator, i don't want to judge you based on what others think of you. So i will have a discussion with you.

I never said Africa should pay America for reparations for Slavery...so I am unable to fully answer the rest of the related comments from you because i never made this comment.

But just so you know, when Japanese was put in encampments, USA government did pay the Japanese Reparations. If the Black Citizens of USA want to protest and fight for their right, they have the freedom to choose to do this. The outcome cannot be controlled by the Citizens but they have the right to to be heard. Of course not all beliefs are good or bad or whatever we feel is correct/incorrect. But isn't that what America is about? If you live in America, then we should realize peaceful protest is the right of all USA citizens.

That is why, if there is a bill for Reparations for blacks, you can choose to vote against it. While others who choose to fight for it, can vote for it.

That is what makes our country great and why there is something called American Dream.

I believe all Citizens should realize we live in a country that gives you the ability to have this right (Good or bad outcomes). So we should respect the country that gives us the opportunity but it doesn't mean we need to agree to politicians who help develop basic guidelines of our life.

I also don't expect you to sit around a camp fire and have you agree with anything i said. it is your right to believe what you want to believe.

But if you do want to change your perspective, it starts from within yourself.

#29 MightyMog, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  10. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

You don't know what i am talking about because you didn't watch the PBS show about Asian Americans 5 part TV series. Within in it, it answers your questions are at least gives you a view of what some minority who came into USA thought.

Is it true, is it false. The point is, it's there for you to review and gather your own conclusion. Of course we know, just like our media, people can purposely twist things into how they believe it.

#30 MightyMog, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

RIP Alan Colmes

[​IMG]

CometsWin likes this.
  12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Just finished Season 3 of Baki . . . .

Rocket River

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

But what did Candace Owen say about it?

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Stupid analogy. If you think that is an accurate representation of society then you have a pea for a brain. All lives do matter and to suggest that is somehow saying that black lives don't matter is a false argument and one meant to brow beat people into supporting the BLM organization. Who are marxists.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Everything that needed to be said and more.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

...about the people who post her Facebook videos.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Funny how many people hate on strong independent black women who speak up and have a clear set of values.

Oh sorry she isn't black. According to Joe Biden.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No American alive or their parents was a member of the Confederacy or lived through Reconstruction. The Confederacy has been over for 5 generations.

Why then are so many people upset about the removal of Confederate statues or the banning of the Confederate Battle flag?

History is very powerful and has a bearing on what we do today. As I said in another thread history can be a trap too.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep. I've seen this too. The same people who post that people are too sensitive and crybabies will flip out because people aren't saying "Merry Christmas." and when they see a picture of Colin Kaepernick..