1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Senior Antifa

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh bless your heart, don’t you know? He’s.... catholic... that may as well be antifa!

RayRay10, JuanValdez and B-Bob like this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

My gosh the lies spewing from her (trump's) lips... as obviously trump seems surprised that he was rightly criticized, even from some republicans, trump can't even apologize or admit he is wrong, so goes back to the "only asking questions"... next he will say it was sarcasm, or he was only jokin. Every time you think trump couldn't go any lower...

RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This whole "blame everything on Antifa" strategy is backfiring in epic proportions.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

trump's press secretary digs in deeper... not only does she say trump had the prerogative to ask questions teed up by the russian plant at ultra right wing oann, but then justifies it by further attacking the 75 year old police assault victim ("had some questionable tweets, some profanity laden tweets about police")...

RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey, the 95% of GOP ers who still support their hero, believe him so he is playing to his base.

7. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I'm an old man and I've already resolved to vote for a Dem president for the 1st time in my life. I vote every time but I've been so disgusted with the choices as an Independent that the last president I voted for was Bob Dole. The rest have been write-ins. Trump can't be kicked out fast enough. Additionally, those running for other offices that even mention pro-trump in their add, get a vote for their counter candidate.

So its come down to instead of voting for people I believe in, I'm using this election to vote against any pro-trumper.

I thought Jimmy Carter was a good person but the worst president. Trump is just the worst all the way around.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...20201103T00&msg=2020 US Presidential Election

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, I recognize that strategy from trolls on this bbs.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Damn, how old we talkin?

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

LOL - black and white tv with 3 channels. Seriously though born in 1959. The earliest world event memories are around Vietnam. I don't remember JFK's death but do remember Robert Kennedy and MLK's death. Nixon flew over me in Air Force One. My 1st car was a used 1969 Camaro SS/RS with 12k miles which I bought for $1750 (sold later for $1200). I was in ICU in the 1968-69 pandemic while the person next to me died.

I've lived a good life - no - an awesome life.

This country has been through a lot but has been resilient enough to recover from whatever is thrown at it. But Trump has done so much damage to this country. I don't think the country could survive another 4 years of him.

Ziggy likes this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

69 Camaro! Really amazing stuff, well, for a non-99'er.

12. NewRoxFan

Now this would be a sight I'd pay to see... trump's press secretary's answer in physics...

13. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I trashed my 99 account. I actually joined before 99 (97-98?) but we all got 99 when Clutch added that.

Getting that car when I was 17 was a dream. I got a ticket the 1 day pulling out of the school parking lot for exhibition driving.. I still don't know where he was sitting. But being white pretty much let me walk away with only a ticket (also had no plates or registration).

#73 ArtV, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  14. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Trump knows chemistry and physics better than anyone ever has understood them. He just doesn't have the time to explain it all to us Clorox drinking buffoons.