1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans GREAT plays long game and burns 25,000 Trumpers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Xerobull, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

A little primer: I've been watching this group grow since 2018. If you can guess which CF member started this group, you get a gold star.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericansForTRUMP2020

[​IMG]Author
    Justice For George Floyd - Black Lives Matter
    About 3 and a half years ago I decided to start a Facebook group just to see how easy it would be to grow a substantial base of Trump-loving Facebook users since most of them are poor uneducated white trash or boomers too old and frail to understand newer technology. I never expected to grow the page up to 25,000 members, whom I am sure several thousand are simply Russian bots, but several of you are real and that is all that matters to me.
    So I kept collecting you mindless dolts day after day and feeding you the populist drivel you gladly cheered on just to prove a point that it doesn’t matter who or what is being put in front of you, as long as the underlying message is about hatred for people who don’t look, think, feel or act like yourselves, you will gladly eat it up without a second thought.

You see, you people are the real disease in this country. You hate people of color because many of them have achieved more than you could despite having all the odds stacked against them. You are angry that you love America but America doesn’t love you enough back to give you things like status, dignity, or respectability. You are the Karens inside of Ruby Tuesday demanding to speak to the manager because your deep fried mac and cheese balls didn’t have enough bacon bits inside.

I suppose it was only an equal and opposite reaction to America doing something progressive for once like electing a black man as president. But you could not stand to see a black man achieve the ultimate status in American power. So you did the only thing you know how to do. You went on Facebook and believed the first stupid conspiracy theory you were exposed to that affirmed all your deepest inclinations that everybody else in the world is a deranged lunatic and you are the only freedom fighters for true justice.

Because this is what you would rather do than face your actual demons. You have no critical thinking skills, or else you would have realized long ago this group says “PARODY / SATIRE” right on the ****ing front page. But I never went into this exercise expecting to match wits with anything but a gaggle of slack-jawed yokels, and several times over you proved to be a bunch of easy marks, just as I suspected.

So yesterday upon seeing that Trump had used a sacred holy text to desperately try and save his own cracker ass instead of being an actual leader (shock) I decided to make this page change to see if anybody would even feel the slightest bit different now that things have been pushed to a breaking point.
    Well, I’m very happy to report that yet again, you all passed with flying colors and proved that your hatred of a person you cannot understand knows no bounds and you will gladly go down with a sinking ship of bigotry and mind-boggling idiocy.

This is your legacy. Braindead methnecks and out of touch boomers catfished on Facebook to believe in something that doesn’t even exist. Thank you once again for proving everything I thought about you was exactly right.

Biden 2020 Y’all. PEACE ****ERS!​

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

3. Xerobull

Nope. Guess again :)

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Snicker

joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

well damn

snowconeman22 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You? Rockets Legend?

it is asking me to login so I can’t tell who the administrator is.

7. Xerobull

[​IMG]

Nuh-uh

B-Bob and KingCheetah like this.
  8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

TJ?

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Xerobull

Negative.

Hint: Who on this board, active now or in the past, has the depth of wit to play such a long game?

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Jeff? Kagy?

11. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LHutz?

B-Bob and No Worries like this.
  12. Xerobull

Nothing yet.

13. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I’ll throw out a couple of names .

could be @Deckard with the self- old digs

could be @basketballholic , I mean from having a newsletter to having a Facebook group , not too big a leap .

could be fatty fat b , I don’t remember much about him . He got banned a while ago right ? Different username now ? So hard to keep up with all the double and triple accounts we used to accuse people of having haha.

hard to keep @KingCheetah and @Carl Herrera off the mind when it comes to mischief , but that’s too obvious .

BTG is always in the mix .

Sleeper pick @Os.trigonum

sorry if implicating you means that I think you’re a dick , no offense to anyone . Just a list of people I’ve seen troll the **** out of people .

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

The guy that created the group sucks at the bongos.

KingCheetah likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. my money is on @Sweet Lou 4 2

B@ffled, B-Bob, pirc1 and 1 other person like this.
  16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

DD alias #345?

KingCheetah likes this.
  18. Xerobull

Good guesses, except Fatty (new username, active now). He would have posted this himself.

Keep on truckin' and tryin'

19. Xerobull

[​IMG]

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nah, I don't Facebook. A lot of my friends do, but I've never been interested in putting my personal information out there for the world to see. I enjoy reading the members that do it here, however. What a fascinating world!