1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Christian holding a Bible

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 1, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

That’s your opinion about the man and you’re entitled to it but I never called you a troll. Getting tiresome man, that’s why I don’t feel like engaging with you anymore

cml750 likes this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, if they only used the rubber bullets and smoke grenades rather than tear gas, it's all alright then. I mean after all the President, who had just emerged from his bunker, needed to have a picture taken. So it makes sense if they only beat, used rubber bullets and smoke grenades against innocent journalists, protestors, and civilians.

When you watch that unprovoked violence, ask yourself why you are defending these guys?

joshuaao, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It blows my mind how Trumpateers always bring up the point that he gave up his salary. Don't they realize he made FAR more money by changing tax laws and using his new power to make huge profits for his Trump hotels, resorts, golf courses, etc..? It blows my mind they don't see it? He's truly one of the biggest snake oil salesmen of the century.

#144 deb4rockets, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's such an absurd take that Poe's law comes to effect.

There is no indication he "changed". All he did was seitcht politics out of convenience most liely because he realized that he can use easy low hanging fruit rhetoric about immigration and Obama being Kenyian as a way to garner a dedicated base.

6. generalthade_03

This is basically a war zone, do you think hugs and kisses will be given out?

7. fchowd0311

You are either posting in bad faith or didn't watch this video:

The protestors were merely standing holding up signs and law enforcement just tackled all of them.

All because Trump wanted to wave around a Bible for a few seconds for a photo op.

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Do you think the ship is righted?

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. generalthade_03

Not yet, like a I’ve said God is not done with the Donald yet. The moment Trump turned on God, he will face his wrath.

10. fchowd0311

God has nothing to do with Trump. We aren't a theocracy with a ruler anointed by God.

11. generalthade_03

You were in the military before, have you ever been in the war zones?

12. fchowd0311

Yes I was a infantry rifleman in the Marine Corps and we had significanltly more restraint on our combat patrols than these riot police.

There was no proper excuse to run over peaceful protestors just so a president can have a photo ops in front of a church.

13. generalthade_03

What is your faith man if I may ask? You don’t have to answer it if you don’t want. Whatever your faith is, I respect your right to worship your God as we live in this great land that is giving us the freedom to worship.

14. fchowd0311

I respect your right to worship in that I would condemn the federal government for restricting your right to practice your faith.

The first amendment also says I can think your belief that Trump is anointed by God as stupid.

15. IBTL

IBTL Member

You dont attack credentialed media. Cmon man that is 3rd world stuff

Also pretty funny as I was just about to defend you to fchowd to say you werent trolling.

I watched you seattle video about homeless btw. I was surprised to not hear the words "chicom" even once. It was interesting and if I had known it was "freeattle" I would have been on the first g-hound out there. Wink.

I largely agree with the rhode island program and the choice of jail or treatment. Certainly if I was homeless seattle would be on the list as it is a nice place and a city where drugs are widely available. Harder to get drugs in armpit iowa.

I havent called you a troll and I appreciate and older cat that can impart wisdom if you have any. Im sure you do as long as you dont get too stormfronty.

But dont be a baby though. You are worried about getting flamed then have a solid take.

Like your take about trump and 'changed' with the backdrop of christ while im looking at this pedo trump affadavit..umm i dunno man

16. generalthade_03

So basically you’ve never been in a riot or a war zone( where rounds are exchanged and chaos)?

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Maybe God wants Donald out and he is just showing his true colors.

Maybe Trump is a punishment to america to let us know what we have been doing wrong.

Reeko, RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  18. fchowd0311

I had my leg almost severed off by a pullstring directional fragmentation charge and my medivac helo almost went down from an RPG. But other than that and the 15 or so other firefights I've been in, no.

There is a HBO doc called Battle of Marjah. That was my AO. 17 men in my unit were Kia during our deployment there and about 30% of my company recieved purple hearts.

19. IBTL

IBTL Member

Wow

20. generalthade_03

Lol. Thanks for almost defending me. I’m a tough vet, although a couple of my music fans called me baby recently.
    The reason you don’t hear the word ChiCom thrown around here because Seattle is knee deep in ChiCom money, you don’t bite the hand that feeds you. We were looking at real estate when we moved here 2 years ago, our realtor told us the ChiCom just basically laundered their money here in the form of real estate, buying all the properties and just park them there and driving up prices at the same time. The part about the Donald is how I feel when I pray for him to my God and I know God is not done with him yet. That’s just my personal beliefs so you can’t say whether it’s right or wrong.
    You failed to see my point. You’re too young to know this but during the Vietnam war, plenty of media personnels were killed or injured during coverage of the war or the protesting. The point is when you’re in a volatile situation like that, you have to expect the worst and protect yourselves. We have a lot of snowflakes nowadays with zero common sense.