1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minnesota Riots [may 2020]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 28, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

@justtxyank @Clutch or whoever moderates this place...enough of the toleration of white supremacy talk whether blatant like with @jcee15 or coded like some of the other racists like to do...he is already calling other posters “f-ggot”...next will be the n-word...ban this idiot troll now

DVauthrin, Yung-T, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  2. TheresTheDagger

Man. This is hard to listen to.

B-Bob likes this.
  3. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I see anti white posts here on the daily and don’t say ****. Mop up your feelings and have a valid argument. You’re coddled here.

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The people storming the Bastile in front of Marie Antoinette and Louie the XIV didn't offer any tangible solutions for the royal couple either.

When a skunk feels threatened, it turns around and does a little demonstration dance to let you know that you are about to get a face full of ass juice.

The skunk's only purpose is to let you know that it is upset and that bad **** is about to go down. It proposes no solutions and doesn't invite open dialog with the creature that is making it feel threatened.

It's up to you to decide if you want to do anything about it. Perhaps, you can keep doing what you are doing and the skunk won't spray you.

superfob, Nook, DVauthrin and 5 others like this.
  5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

If there are white supremacy groups operating there I hope they are squashed and that's exposed. I guess I'm hearing that the problem is that Trump didn't announce them when he announced Antifa. Fair enough. The mayor put out something about it, Trump should've included them if there is validity. I'm not saying there isn't either. The only thing I've seen for certain are younger, largely white, some female....I believe they released some mug shots from some of the arrests.

Whatever or whoever this is has basically waged war with a false pretense to do so. I think any American would want to get to the bottom of that.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I like your analogies, but this seems more complicated. There is legitimate reporting now showing not just threatened mammal behavior, but tactical outsiders intentionally inflaming the situation -- literally people (American citizens and perhaps some non-Americans) trying to break the social order in our cities.

The time to protest is not now. If every decent-hearted and broken-hearted person could manage to now shelter in place, we could better isolate the outsiders/lunatics trying to escalate things.

jcf, Yung-T and B@ffled like this.
  7. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sounds like they need to catch some of these provocateurs to see if they're Antifa or right wing. Would make it a lot easier if everyone else stayed the **** home.

dobro1229 and B-Bob like this.
  8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I actually think it’s a great idea that actual liberal groups are going through with organized peaceful protests today during the day. It helps create contrast and not allowing the hard right and Trump/Barr to weaponize to grab more power to go after liberals like the fascists they are and the autocrats they want to be.

Pretty much whatever happens after 8 o clock cannot be attributed to actual liberal activists.

jiggyfly and Yung-T like this.
  9. jcee15

You think they’re gonna say,” you got me, I’m x and here’s why I’m doing it”, lol. Or that any of that knowledge would be given to ordinary citizens?

10. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

how about you give us some specific examples of anti white posts

you know since you see them daily, it shouldn't be that hard

jiggyfly and Yung-T like this.
  11. TheresTheDagger

12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Waterboard em and they will.

13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Obviously could be trolling. Or not. Either way, they'd be stupid to show up.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you know who moderates that subreddit and whether they are good faith actors or right wing trolls?

I ask because right wing trolls have a history of creating fake antifa social media accounts.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Folks, this is real.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  16. jcee15

Here’s one by the would be executioner himself.
    [​IMG]

17. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

True, they could lie and say they were the other, but a quick search of their social media would provide proof one way or the other.

18. jcee15

What if they’re absolute ghosts? Or have a fabricated social media presence?

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

the suggestions of a racist, white supremacist carries zero weight...ban this idiotic troll immediately