1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

They terminated Karen

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 26, 2020.

1. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Keiran?

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Senator

Senator Member

So have all 3 of these Karens been arrested or only the white lady? Has it bene conveniently overlooked that someone who's twitter is filled with hatred for white people and calls to action against them long before the incident just somehow happened to have her brother in this position, and was recording everything? Of course not, because only white people can incite reactions from others.

She's clearly following in the footsteps of Jussie Smollet here.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. likestohypeguy

I have a movie idea ala Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow, where after this embarrassing transgression Karen wakes up in a minneapolis protester staging area, about to deploy with issued can of gasoline and bag of rocks.

RayRay10 and Astrodome like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Not sure if fried chicken analogy appropriate...

5. conquistador#11

Skateboarding dudes, compadres and basically everyone in the world is aware of the phenomenon that is "Karen".
    Such a shame, I like that name. Why couldn't they've chosen "Claire"

LosPollosHermanos and RayRay10 like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Admit it... you were looking to see if she had a trump bumper sticker...

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. conquistador#11

The best one hasn't been posted. Karen gets slapped and I can't find it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

I don’t like how we refer to these racist people as Karens...it trivializes what they’re doing

to me, a Karen should be someone who is annoying, but harmless...the adult equivalent of a teacher’s pet

that woman in Central Park was evil...she knew exactly what she was doing when she made that phony call to police and what could happen

these people going on racist rants or whatever else they do to put their racism on full display are not Karens...they are garbage...absolute trash

that racist in Arizona who was telling that woman to go back to her country and got the devil slapped out of her (I call that a street exorcism)...let’s not pass her off as some Karen

RayRay10, Blatz and Rashmon like this.
  9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn that women in Torrance was on a roll. Here she is again. Wearing the same clothes.
    https://ktla.com/news/local-news/ca...KpW1_VVrr5P6je69nj9TOUgWdQZtpOkK5d9RdSlHqQuSQ

[​IMG]

Caught on camera: Woman targeted by racist rant at park in Torrance
    A young woman said she was working out at a park in Torrance when a woman became enraged and unleashed a racist tirade.

The woman captured on cellphone video can be seen screaming profanities at the young woman, accusing her of blocking a set of stairs at Charles H. Wilson Park, and threatening to have her family beat up the young woman who was exercising.

“Go back to whatever (expletive) Asian country you belong in,” the woman is heard shouting. “This is not your place. This is not your home. We do not want you here.”

The shouting woman noticed she was being recorded.

“You put that on Facebook. I hope you do, because every (expletive) person will beat the crap out of you from here on out,” the woman is heard saying.

The young woman said she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“I was in shock, I was like, ‘I don’t even know how to respond to this. Is this really happening to me?'” she said.

The young woman who was the victim of the tirade, who asked that her name be withheld, said the encounter left her shaken and afraid to return to the park. She added that she doesn’t understand how the woman could have so much hate.

Torrance Police Department officials said the incident was under investigation.

RayRay10 and FrontRunner like this.
  10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude how can she not get caught?

Now everyone in Torrance knows her and apparently she's done this to many people there.

RayRay10 and FrontRunner like this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

This is what a Karen would say. :)

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Honestly, this is ridiculous - look at her man back there embarrassed!

DD

13. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol. What does she think about rap? Is it American?

14. tinman

Supporting Member

She's LATINO??? What??
    holy Clayton Bigsby

RayRay10 and Kim like this.
  15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Asians aren't Latino so that still makes her racist and not some sort of self-hater.

I saw an FB post from a friend in CA that she has two daughters who are LEO and that she's had charges filed against her that have been dismissed. When she talks about "her family" coming to put people in jail she's referring to her daughters.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

true but she's hating on a fellow minority

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She probably wants That Damned Wall because illegals "make her look bad with their criminality" despite being able to pass off as white.

In fairness, I know some Asian Christian Cons who act the same way...

RayRay10 and tinman like this.
  18. adoo

adoo Member

after this went viral, several Asian females have contacted Torrance PD, and Congressman Ted Lieu's office,
    informing them that this woman had harassed / assaulted them in public restroom

US Congressman Ted Lieu [​IMG]represents Torrance

No Worries likes this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Honestly I get sick of going to the park to enjoy the peace and quiet and having a bunch of idiots playing music absurdly loud. So I can sympathize with that lady minus the racism. Listening to Reggaeton is like stabbing yourself in the ears over and over again. Nobody goes to the park to listen to your music morans.

The older I get the more I’m conscious of noise pollution. Quiet damnit! o_O

#139 CometsWin, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

lol she gets a protest in the park

RayRay10 likes this.