1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whats an easy vegetable to add into your diet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, May 25, 2020.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm presently using the 'slow cook' setting on my Breville oven to make some baby back pork ribs with a Rufus Teague dry rub. The smell is making my mouth water. Only 3 hours to go. I'll have to get around to veggies later. ;)

I've done a cob of corn in the oven. I've done some casseroles. I'm planning on doing all kinds of things. I have banana bread on my list. I love the new oven. Works great!

2. Roscoe Arbuckle

Due to Penn Jillette losing tons of weight, I went on a potato diet for two weeks. Either with a pat of butter and green onions, or salsa.

Believe it or not, I lost nearly a lb a day doing that.

3. Katya_93

Katya_93 Member

I make smoothies with kale/baby spinach/broccoli/avacado.
    Add bananas/pineapple/mangoes or all 3 and you can't taste any of the greens.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

The first known use of the word diet was used by the letter B in the thirteenth century, who was quoted as saying, "die T. Just die already." As it massacre the letter by stomping it into the muddy ground until it made a bloody soup. And there you have it. The reason why soup is part of a healthy diet. To this day you will still see broken letters in your Campbell's soup. Now you know why. To B or not to B, was not a welcome question at the time. And the letter T found that out the hard way.

#64 PhiSlammaJamma, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020