1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yes. Writing the words “D$&@* to....” on the Internet isn’t the brightest thing in the world to type out.

But seriously I get the frustration but unfortunately you do need to realize that even if you don’t like Biden you are still basically voting for Trump if you vote 3rd party or stay at home. Your vote is your choice so it’s your freedom to do what you want but I do hope people are smart enough to realize that Trump should not be allowed to continue as president. He is currently in front of the Supreme Court arguing for absolute immunity (dictator powers essentially) and the courts might give it to him. I don’t know if people are informed enough about how alarming and dangerous that is.

Love or hate Biden, Trump is a danger to our democracy and I would ask folks like yourself to think long and hard about what type of country we will be if Trump is given a second term to consolidate more power than anyone has ever had as president.

RayRay10, Reeko and Invisible Fan like this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

What kind of nonsensical, delusional post is this?

Trump talked about injecting disinfectant into the body, and was serious. He is unbelievably stupid.

the only thing funny about Trump is how thin skinned he is and how triggered he gets about the slightest bit of criticism...Trump doing things like looking up at a solar eclipse are also funny

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

LOL No it isn’t.

Biden will say something more offensive at some point in the next handful of months and Trump will say several things more offensive.

People have had 4 years of President Trump saying outrageous things. The dynamics have changed. What would be political suicide for a Democratic candidate in the past isn’t now.

TheFreak, ROXTXIA, Ottomaton and 3 others like this.
  5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I was being silly. Obviously, we have to pick the lesser of the two evils. Biden doesn’t need to go putting his foot in his mouth at this juncture.

dobro1229 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Here is the difference: Biden apologized. He will go back on the show and do another interview down the road. He will have another chance to make up for his gaffe. Trump never apologizes...he thinks it is a weakness. He would never do "The Breakfast Club" type interview. He is too scared.

Reeko and deb4rockets like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 250*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $134,000,000**
    FIND OUT MORE
    *Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 118 visits. Our last recorded outing was on May 23, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.
    https://trumpgolfcount.com/

The last two months of not being able to play golf probably bothered Trump more than the death counts from the virus.

#448 deb4rockets, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    NewRoxFan, Surfguy and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

GAO might be the only investigative mechanism in government remaining that Trump can't control. I guess purse string battles can happen, but that's about it. If Trump loses, for the sake of the country, I hope the government can codify many of the norms he's violated. Presidents keep expanding their power - love or hate the Constitution, that's definitely not what the founders wanted.

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

This doesn't include Trips by other Trump family members, which is probably close to $300 million when included. For context, ALL Obama family trips (including Golf) were around $115 million for EIGHT years.

Deckard and deb4rockets like this.
  11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

That, and the fact that most of all the Trump family trips involved profiting from and expanding their family businesses.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Every time someone points to a Biden gaffe I see this...

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

amusing how much Trump’s legion of idiot followers is trying to play up Biden’s comment on the Breakfast Club

what Biden said wouldn’t even make the top 100 of Trump’s bad statements...Biden apologized

I question anyone who’s voting for this obese tangerine, and yes, if you’re black, I really have to question u

Trump doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself and rich people

somebody in my extended family blurted out that he voted for Trump 2 Thanksgivings ago...whole place went silent after he said that

he’s lucky he’s family because if he wasn’t

[​IMG]

for the good of this country, he must be beaten in November

I shudder to think what this country will be like after 4 more years of this idiotic orange. He has emboldened the deplorables and closet racists. He has made the presidency a joke. He has absolutely bungled this pandemic. He is incompetent. Get him outta here

RayRay10, T_Man and TheFreak like this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Some of you guys need to realize Biden's opponent is not Trump, it's apathy. Trump doesn't want the Black vote he just wants Black people to not vote for Biden. He can play this up all he wants; it's politics.

This is the exact same tactic Trump used with Hilary and it worked. It's up to Biden to stop saying dumb sh-t to the largest voting block for the democratic party. It's up to Biden and the Democratic party to stop taking the Black vote for granted. Black people do not owe anyone their vote.

"Well, you going to vote for a racist? Aren't you black?" sh-t does not work since Democrats and Republicans do dick for black people already. Nothing has changed. Give people a reason to vote for goodness sake.

Biden walked right through the primaries sweeping the southern states with no plan or policies for black people. Better hope that firewall holds with just Trump hate in the general with no policies especially if he doesn't have a black VP (as worthless as that would be if she also has no policies too).

RayRay10, T_Man, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

Biden should stop saying dumb sh*t, but it is absolutely imperative that Trump is kicked out of office...not just for the black community, but for this country as a whole...it’s not just that Trump is racist, he is also corrupt, incredibly stupid/incompetent, and surrounds himself with idiots

This Covid-19 pandemic that has disproportionately affected African Americans? Trump bungled it from the start. This moron was calling it a Democratic hoax in the beginning. 100k dead and counting in only 2 months

people can do what they did in 2016 and not vote or give their vote to Trump because they want to “shake things up”...they can also enjoy the continued destruction of this country as well

the state of America after 4 more years of Trump is something I hope I never have to experience

people need to realize what’s at stake now...Trump was an unknown in 2016, but he’s not anymore...get him outta here

RayRay10, T_Man, DVauthrin and 2 others like this.
  16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Funny how "basket of deplorables" still gets dragged in as if by the cat, while Trump says worse practically every day, every week, every month, every year, for the past three years and four months of presidency. Tack on another year and a half of candidacy and we're probably all dying of heart disease from Trump-driven stress.

RayRay10 and Deckard like this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

I know of 2 acquaintances that have died from Covid-19

meanwhile Trump is talking about having this many people infected is a badge of honor because of increased testing

4 more years of is his nonsense? No, it must not happen.

RayRay10 and DVauthrin like this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

19. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Did you watch the entire interview? You seem full of ****. Biden spent the entire interview explaining how he spent his life standing up for blacks and then the interviewer says he still has issues with him, and Biden jokingly challenged him about that. “No policies”? Whatever, Bernie bro.

RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Bruh, if you think JOE BIDEN spent his life standing up for black people you are full of sh-t, deep in sh-t, and eating sh-t. Tine to go back and do some research on how much BIDEN stepped on the necks of Black Americans time and time again.

calm down.

generalthade_03 likes this.