1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's Corruption EXPOSED in Leaked Audio with Ukraine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, May 19, 2020.

1. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

And they want...

Basically all they are doing is crying wolf to get attention..

T_Man

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I’m not the one who’s constantly praising those commies? Remember thedopefiend? Who got that commie kicked out of this board? Certainly not you, you’re too busy attacking me. You’re sounding more and more angry man. Calm down!

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

All my friends that didn’t go to college always talk about the brainwashing professors do to their students... yet I don’t remember modern politics being discussed that much outside of my constitutional law classes.

College made me more libertarian than anything.

Trump made me for D for the first time.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  4. adoo

adoo Member

5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

The Flynn thing is still part of the obvious corruption that just continues to be exposed, pretty much every day. I'm not going that far out on a limb to say Obama was behind everything. I just see that he was able to weaponize the IRS, DOJ, FBI (undeniably), most likely CIA, NSA and spy on his opponents or republicans. How come the FBI never accidentally forges FISA info on any Dems? Not once? ABUSE. As it gets exposed the swing voters who see Joe, campaigning on the Obama 'good ole days' are gonna reject the corruption.

Question back to you: Why do you deny there was anything irregular with the FBI investigations, FISA warrants, CIA whistleblower who started the impeachment or the fact that the dem.party was determined to impeach based on nothing from day one and are you OK with the same relentless attack on Biden if he wins? This is the new norm. Thanks Obama

6. Buck Turgidson

Yep.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3661

7. Buck Turgidson

You are just an awful human. I would many use other words, but no.

AleksandarN likes this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yeah that’s trump. Which you support

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

https://thehill.com/opinion/crimina...res-documents-show-biden-obama-acted-properly

10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Yea, all that has been proven false.

Grow up.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

My experience with political science and liberal arts courses is limited to gen Ed courses but from that limited experience in a very liberal university that a lot of conservatives b**** about, it seemed like the proffessors ENCOURAGE disagreement and debate. So I don't know how that narrative formed other than pure propganda from the Prager and Falwell grifter types.

12. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Im not making the case that Obama did anything illegal by holding that meeting or were worries about the potential of an incoming president being in cahoots w the Russians. In that context Obama should have concern.

it’s the damn agencies behaviors that are and have been used by the Dems against their opponents. All of it has been proven true and there are Senate investigations that are starting. To say ‘it’s all been proven untrue’ is blatantly wrong or you’re such a ‘homer’ you don’t have the ethical capacity to admit or recognize any wrong doing.

Go back to your link: it’s an opinion piece. Says so at the top and it’s riddled with opinions. Look at it critically (you can’t).
    I love how the left comes together to use the same narrative “Trump is trying to distract”. Total bullish/t. These events just happen to occur during a pandemic. So if anyone reports on it they’re distracting. Nice tactic. Funny how many times you read that here in the D&D. Are you puppets are can you think for yourself without retreading the same MSM narrative. You actually think there is a concerted effort to distract?? It’s plucking news, man.
    In other news, Trump had a perfect call over the summer. There was a Hoax Russia investigation and there is audio proof that Biden leveraged a billion dollars to fire an investigator looking into his sons company and the former ambassador to Ukraine lied or intentionally misled when she was asked if Burisma ‘ever came up’. (It did. she had a meeting about it and sent over 150 emails mentioning Burisma.....real American hero).

Nice opinion piece. I reject it.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, you are making no sense whatsoever.

You make false attacks. I am simply pointing out that your posts are no different that someone from the PRC who believes in their gov't.