1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Innes on 790 this morning....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DavidRocket, May 9, 2018.

1. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I was wondering why I was suddenly getting 4 hours of The Bench podcasts daily instead of 2.

Hearing Innes' voice annoys me, even in ads. Same with Rod Ryan. May need to just pull the terrestrial radio out of my truck.

ryan_98 and htownrox1 like this.
  2. SuraGotMadHops

This assclown just won't disappear.

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

The one good thing is, if his show's survival is dependent on the sponsors, he'll certainly do or say something incredibly stupid/racist/etc soon enough to chase them off.

buffalobills!!! and D-rock like this.
  4. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

I'm sorry Josh, I forgot you were there.

You may go now.

5. AstrosRockets1818

I’m friends with Josh. Let it rip as always.

6. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

Do you actually believe that it was his influence that got the Astros to make that move?

Aware, CK Johnson, lnchan and 2 others like this.
  7. Nero

Nero Member

It would be ridiculous to say that he was solely responsible, or even that he was any sort of a big part. But he was the first sports media person floating it publicly, as though it was something which could actually happen, and he was banging that drum all season long before that trade.

It certainly didn't hurt.

8. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Verlander being awesome made that trade something that Luhnow take a look at. Josh Innes needs to go. Pancakes can breathe easy that he's no longer the worst on the Houston airwaves.

9. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Josh Innes is audio cancer.

arkoe, D-rock and lnchan like this.
  10. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

I picked him up one late night at the airport when I was driving for uber. Right after he got canned in Philly.. kept acting weird and I recognized his voice.

11. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I can't get his voice out of my head either.