1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 year old man murdered in Georgia for jogging while black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, May 6, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That's a stark change from his potential career as an electrical engineer. So now the story changed? Riight. I don't know anyone getting water from new builds when they go running. That's rare. Burglary however is not nearly as unheard of. I'll go with occam's razor.

BTW if there is a water source in two locations, you can speculate all you want no matter where he goes in the house off camera. Prove your statements otherwise I see no reason to believe them.

So Avid water enthusiast and Jogger gets shot by two bad men who had no reason to suspect anything. Riight. Your story is weak.

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

The story? That was the lawyer from the home OWNER. Not from Arbery. Try again

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What evidence showing he was not a jogger and was just casing the joint. We have statements from the home owner and his attorney. Where is the evidence again?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

in that particular site, has anything been reported stolen? Yes or No

5. vlaurelio

Lawyer or not, unless you find anything official which is contrary below stands true

FACT: There is no single evidence that he committed a crime which justifies a citizen's arrest the day he was hot pursued by armed father and son.

6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Not my story. One from the home owner himself. You saying their story is weak? I find your whole defense is weak. Sad thing you try so hard and yet you fail so badly just so you can take delight at being a contrarian. So sad

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Doesn't matter bro. That is not how suspicion is established. I'll tell you what is... running from the scene. He was not on a public property. He was in a dwelling that he was not given access to.

If I had a convertible and someone was in it and jumped out and started running, I'd assume they took something. I'd have established that a crime may have occurred.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

FACT: That won't matter in trial.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You know you won when @dachuda86 resorts to calling you bro. I think he is bothered

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OK, I'll use KIDDO next time, bro.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  11. vlaurelio

@dachuda86

CNN obtained 11 surveillance clips spanning from October 25, 2019 to February 23, 2020 from Attorney J. Elizabeth Graddy, representing English, on Saturday. Two of those videos were obtained by CNN prior to this week and six others were sent on Friday.
    Three new videos show a man and woman entering the property, children entering the property, and an unidentified male entering the property on separate occasions.
    Some of the videos provided were dated October 25, 2019, November 18, 2019 December 17, 2019, February 11, 2020 and February 23, 2020. The videos with dates were sent to CNN by Graddy with the dates as their titles.
    Eight clips were dated and three clips, two showing children entering the home and one clip showing a man and a woman entering, were not dated.

Only one video is confirmed to be Arbery

12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Exactly. Lol. Nothing intelligent left to say I see. I get it you are frustrated. You should calm down though. I don’t want you to lose it again.

13. vlaurelio

Armed citizen's arrest require A)suspicion or B)actually witnessing a felony? A or B

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. marky :)

marky :) Member

C) Person is colored.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How did the McMichaels know the owner didn't allow him access to the property at the time they confronted him.?

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  16. vlaurelio

what matters in trial judge @dachuda86 ?

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Word on the street is that "kiddo" is a favored term of white nationalists.

vlaurelio likes this.
  18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fortunately we are not a country governed by your opinions

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And you're not a lawyer, but hey @Nook is and you seem to ignore him pretty well.

The question is: how are you getting info from white nationalists?

I know before you have stated white nationalists have some great information....

vlaurelio and AleksandarN like this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The story has always been that he was a jogger. That was the story when the video first was released. It's the story now.

RayRay10 likes this.