1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is this communist troll “thedopefiend” still on this board?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, May 12, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looks like your thread was successful then

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I wish he would behave and hung around here, he was not banned because he was a commie, he was banned because he crossed that line of decency. I would love to have a dialogue with him if he was respectful and maybe open his eyes about the murderous regime that’s been fooling him. He was a little pink through and through, getting paid to do the dirty work for Winnie the Pooh.

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

What do I have to do with it? The convo was about whether or not you were bobby. You didn't deny it and tried to change the topic. Sounds like an admission.

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

Get your ass back to the GARM.

You have 20 seconds to comply.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Prime directive
    1. Protect Clutchfans

6. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I am inclined to agree with Tinman in this case..the now banned poster’s activity log was awfully suspicious and the content of his posts offensive and idiotic. If he was trying to represent China he was certainly doing a GREAT job of representing the worst aspects of it. Look, if somebody wants to defend their country of origin, whatever. It’s none of my business...though I do wish I had a chance to debate him on why he thinks modern China is so perfect, I doubt we would’ve had a productive conversation.

But he was a jackass, and we don’t need any jackasses here. I don’t doubt that he’ll be back in some form or another though. I honestly think that if this dude was posting from within China, he must’ve been either unemployed, at a shitty company or is a 富二代 because work has resumed over here and he wouldn’t have the time to post and troll like he did.

King1, Reeko and tinman like this.
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

That guy never felt like a Rockets fan either, I see him in the GARM as much as I see BigFoot or the Lochness Monster or no lines at Popeye's drive thru.

You can look at his sudden spike in posts from like barely any for many years to every day suddenly. This wasn't because he was hibernating until the Rockets got Russell Westbrook. His sleeper account woke up when Morey put the tweet out and he came here to lash out at American fans.

I mean, you show this dude a picture of James Harden he would think that was Rick Ross.
    @Reeko

The powers that be know who real fans are

generalthade_03, Reeko and Roomba like this.
  8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

There goes 90% of the board (me included)

jiggyfly, Ubiquitin, mdrowe00 and 4 others like this.
  9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Glad the poster is banned. I do legitimately think this forum has a big enough user community where other nation's troll farms take notice. After the Morey tweet, there was an influx of Chinese posters on this board that seemed to care more about defense of their nation's pride than a Tweet from someone who holds no political power to influence any global legislation.

Sorta similar to 2016 elections when posters like RocketsLegend, Dei and other alt-right posters began flooding the forum with a lot of propaganda. And with RocketsLegend asking for his posting history to be deleted, his posting behavior in non D&D threads, it makes sense to me to assume he was trolling this forum for money. What a weird time to be alive where you can be a paid troll to spread propaganda and be the loudest idiot on a message board.

I still wish Clutch would upgrade this message board to HTTPS. As it stands, the website is still Unsecure when visiting it, with a lot of information transmitted here in plain cleartext. People with nefarious motives could do a lot to ruin posters lives with some social engineering and scripts available online. A website upgrade to HTTPS would show Clutch actually cares about the security and privacy of users on this message board. Contributing members no less.

CometsWin, Roomba, B-Bob and 5 others like this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Exactly. you don't even have to read what these trolls write. Look at the pattern.
    account created in 2006, very little activity, dormant, then a day or so after Morey tweets, posting like he wants to be DaDakota
    Look at his location, it's not China, but some random ass country. IP Location spoof. Easy.
    Name and correlation to content personality.
    Obvious random name generator. 'thedopefiend' is a hip hop reference. 'WNBA' is the women's basketball league.

I mean if Clutch wants me to do a fraud pattern recognition test so he can destroy more accounts I would do it for free.
    I love the destruction of fake fans. it's beautiful.

Andre0087 and generalthade_03 like this.
  11. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Hey I’m a jackass too but we’re the kind that’s fun to have around :D

tinman and bobrek like this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

You're a real Rockets fan, and that's more important than anything else here

Roomba and dachuda86 like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Keep on dreamin'

Silent_Bob likes this.
  14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I'm seriously curious how you came to the conclusion that dopefiend was getting suppor in this thread? I read the post up to the point of this post and i see no support.

vlaurelio and IBTL like this.
  15. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You read through the thread and you did not see it? There must have been at least 6,7 posters going after the OP instead of addressing what was being said about Americans from that dopefiend. Those posters may hate my guts and my posts, but if you’re Americans and someone wishing death upon you and your country, it ain’t cool man!

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I didn't read everything through this entire thread.. just up to the point of the posting from Astrodome.

vlaurelio likes this.