1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Howard Stern Tells Trump Voters What The President Really Thinks Of Them

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by T_Man, May 13, 2020.

1. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/howard-stern-donald-trump-voters-023321654.html

Radio host Howard Stern has a blunt message for supporters of President Donald Trump: He doesn’t like you.

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most love him the most,” Stern said on his SiriusXM radio show, according to the New York Daily News.

Trump, he said, loves celebrities ― not the masses.

“He wouldn’t even let them in a ****ing hotel. He’d be disgusted by them,” Stern said, then challenged Trump supporters to visit the president’s most famous property to see for themselves.

“Go to Mar-a-Lago. See if there’s any people who look like you,” he said. “I’m talking to you in the audience.”

Trump was a frequent guest on Stern’s shows over the years, and the host has said the two were once friends.

Even now, Stern ― who endorsed Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton in 2016 ― said he doesn’t dislike the president.

“I don’t hate Donald,” Stern said, before unloading on the president’s supporters. “I hate you for voting for him, for not having intelligence.”

Stern in 2017 said he urged his onetime friend not to run for president.

“I told him that because I actually think this is something that is going to be detrimental to his mental health, too, because he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved. He wants people to cheer for him,” he said on his show at the time.

This week, he said the two could be friends once again ― if Trump committed to one “patriotic” act: resigning.

“I do think it would be extremely patriotic of Donald to say, ‘I’m in over my head and I don’t want to be president anymore,’” Stern said. “It’d be so patriotic that I’d hug him and then I’d go back to Mar-a-Lago and have a meal with him and feel good about him because it would be such an easy thing to do.”

Stern has also suggested that Trump quit before, saying in 2018 that the president should skip town.

“My advice would be, like, get the **** out of there, man,” he said on his radio show. “Why do you need that for? Go back to Mar-a-Lago and hang.”

T_Man

adoo, FrontRunner, mdrowe00 and 4 others like this.
  2. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

He's not wrong.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Can you imagine the trolls here showing up to mar lago?

[​IMG]

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is why his supporters don't think he's racist.

He hates everyone... Just loves a certain type of group a little more...

U git'em Donnie!! Make'm feel like we do!!!

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Heck I would be Donald’s friend if he resigned.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

if any of the Trump trolls or his supporters showed up who aren’t rich...we already know what would happen

[​IMG]

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Thats the joke none of them are rich and have no pedigree like the clampetts

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

I recently took a drive to Cleveland, Tx. Along the way, I started seeing Trump signs in the yards accompanied by mobile homes manufactured in the 1980's.

I thought to myself "What has that man done for these people?"

I guess I'm writing this because I never came up with a conclusion that made any sense.

FrontRunner likes this.
  9. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

GOD, GUNS and WALLS!

RayRay10 and dmoneybangbang like this.
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

saved them from white genocide

Ubiquitin, Reeko, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  11. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Trump think many of his supporters are stupid and they are happy to prove him right.

RayRay10 and dmoneybangbang like this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I mean are there not dumb people out there? It is not that hard to figure out. There are plenty of ghetto black people out there that vote straight Democrat also. At least they have more of an excuse than white trash. Which is a history of systemic racism that have held black people back for a long time. Which in turn has had a certain % of that demographic from pushing education on their children so they can better themselves.

Dumb, ignorant white people are abound though. And yes OF COURSE Trump can not stand them. Quite the conundrum.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Only @Trader_Jorge and @bigtexxx are allowed in Mar-a-Lago of the Clutch Fans Trump troop. Maybe @basso too. Sorry to the rest of you, they're not my rules.

Why do TJ and bigtexxx have the same join date? Basso is a few weeks before them.

What happened in Summer 02?

14. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yao.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No **** lmao, I'm willing to bet that's how the vast majority of rich people view the poor.

16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah. I thought it was 03 for whatever reason.