1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is this communist troll “thedopefiend” still on this board?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, May 12, 2020.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I don't know what the poster in question from the OP said or did. If it was ban worthy, ban him...or suspend him. But calling everyone who disagrees with you a CCP supporter is the height of childishness and then the piling on with dadouchda is just funny...and predictable. The whining about the board being left leaning is tired. No one at all is forcing you to be here. You're not performing some service by trying to see who can be further right than the other. Using the words "demonrats" and "libtards" pretty much invalidates anything you say anyway. Either use the ignore function or go elsewhere.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

So how do you explain the fact that the dopefiend is still here? Go and check his posts, don’t take my word for it. You can dismiss my experience as well as other posters all you want but it did happened to us. I have been warned and reprimanded for a lot less than what that dopehead did. I was banned for a long ass period on D&D and that’s why you have not seen my posts. I was only defending myself, you can see my posting style, I never go after another poster personally until this dopefiend started wishing death upon us. I’m afraid you don’t have enough info on this dopefiend, if you saw the way he wished death upon Americans with a dose of racist and homophobic slurs thrown in, you would not be ok with it, and if you are like quite a few I see around here, then yeah, it’s time to leave this place. It is just sad that we can let a disgusting little pink like the dopefiend who’s working overtime for his Lord and master Winnie the Pooh, to come into our house and thrashed us, and he gets to stay, while Americans like myself and others had to leave.

#62 generalthade_03, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    dachuda86 likes this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The ******* has wished and told people to go and die, he should have been banned a long time ago but I'm not sure who's even moderating this forum if anyone at all.

King1, generalthade_03 and dachuda86 like this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I shouldn't speak up on this because it seems people will just get loud and hostile to anything I say. If I said oxygen was a great thing and healthy, you'd all suffocate yourselves.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Daryl Morey has made the Rockets contenders again,

Like real ones, not first round exits with T-Mac.

One game from the NBA Finals is pretty good since we haven't been there since 1995

However, if you are angry at Morey for tweeting his beliefs , I'm suspicious you aren't truly a Rockets fan.

Rockets fans know that every member of the Rockets has different personalities and beliefs.

There was some idiot who didn't like Harden cause he went to stripclubs, it was very obvious he was not a Rockets fan.
    even said so if you look up his past posts.

@CometsWin

Ubiquitin and dachuda86 like this.
  6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

replace oxygen with pool cleaners, bleach, and disinfectant

Sweet Lou 4 2 and Ubiquitin like this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let me give you all a hint

you are suppose to join this site because you love the Rockets

@Clutch

This is written law for which you need to abide by

The 99ers @Rocket River @Ziggy
    Do not like fake fans

This D&D is just the bathroom of Clutchfans, we all know the GARM is the Living Room, Bedroom, and Garage
    @Reeko

Ubiquitin likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

both OP and this dopefiend character can go AFAIC...OP seems to be a D&D troll who’s main purpose is to antagonize, and dopefiend acts like a bitter Lin fan based in China...hates the Rockets and Morey, and that is only purpose for posting here

trolls been ruining the GARM too...Hangout is the best...that’s where all the fun/chill people reside...the DISH is more professional and quiet

#68 Reeko, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  9. Nook

Nook Member

CHICOM BASTARDS

10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why is everyone ******** on Bulls fans in this thread? The Bulls haven't been relevant since the 90s.

11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

you are right that was bobbythegreat.

unless you are bobbythegreat..

vlaurelio likes this.
  12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I think Bobby had better takes, anyways we know he's @Silent_Bob

jiggyfly, JayGoogle and Silent_Bob like this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Kind of funny to me what some people will defend as 'free speech' and warn about 'deplatforming'.

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He is a troll that’s why. He even openly admits it.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who is supporting him?

16. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Ok, you keep bringing up him saying "death upon Americans with some racist and homophobic slurs." Can YOU provide the proof, since you're the one accusing? I'm not saying you're lying; I just don't have the time (nor do I care enough) to go through the guy's posts.

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

generalthade_03 and Eric Riley like this.
  18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Nothing like a deep cleaning of the lungs and other organs with the above substances to purify the body and rid it of viruses.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are one hateful individual.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hey I didn't make the rules. If they exist they should be enforced evenly.