1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Said the guy who support a senile perv who goes around touching little girls’ breasts.

2. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

You keep proving my point. Seek help.

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

@generalthade_03 is trolling because he has nothing intelligent to add. He can’t refute any point. As proven in this thread his intelligence is lacking and he is becoming increasingly emotionally erratic to say the least. Just look at this posts.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

ChiComs...

ChiComs errrywerrrrr.....

AleksandarN likes this.
  5. PeppermintCandy

I really don't understand how supporters of Donald "grab them by the p***y" Trump, with over 20 accusations of sexual harassment, can show such moral outrage about this. Not that they can't accuse Biden or demand justice, but the disconnect is amazing.

Even Trump knows to stay fairly quiet about this.

AleksandarN likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's not a disconnect, but rather cheering on the Hypocrisy Scoreboard and the fact the accusation could persuade opposition voters to stay home.

They're not that dumb...just craven, desperate and scared shitless their time is running out.

If there are not enough rifles, stand behind the man with one until he's shot down.

PeppermintCandy likes this.
  7. PeppermintCandy

So, it's a zero sum game for them, then. Someone's got to lose, so do anything to come out on top.

Sometimes, it really feels like Rome is burning while Nero fiddles away.

Nook and Invisible Fan like this.
  8. generalthade_03

No moral outrage here. The only fake moral outrage I see is coming from you guys. For 4 years, you throw everything at Trump and hope it sticks, and nothing ever did. Now you have an old senile pervert with real allegations against him, and predictably you chose to look the other way,? Hypocrisy much? To me, mental decline is more of an issue than personal life. Since this thread is about Biden’s misbehaving, then let’s stay focus.

9. generalthade_03

They are everywhere man, WuhanFlu anyone?

10. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

For the record I don’t dislike Obama and I agree with your sentiment...I don’t think he’s a bad person. I don’t think Bush is a bad person either. And I don’t think capitalism or trying to make as much money as you can is a bad thing, hell I’ve bounced around multiple companies and roles the last four years myself.

I was too lazy to remove that piece here, it doesn’t have much relevance and I wrote it in the other thread because my point was you don’t become a prosecutor after shelling out hundreds of thousands to go to Harvard, Yale or fill in the blank law school because “you just want to help people” and I think the system in itself needs to be looked at in detail. We’re giving these people WAY too much power and from Clinton to Epstein to Kavanaugh to Trump to Biden, there’s an overriding theme that you can do whatever the f*** you want once you make it in these powerful positions, which is disheartening to me. At least Kobe was 19, and while it’s not an excuse, he was always handed everything he always wanted, girls likely rarely turned him down and by most accounts it seemed like he was a good member of society that showed remorse afterwards...these guys are f***** animals who likely often was turned down and now use their power to rape/in appropriately touch women, or in Epstein’s and likely many others case, young teenage girls. If you have a daughter and that doesn’t disgust you I don’t know what to say.

And I already knew Biden was disgusting just like Hillary and Trump were to me in 2016 but yet I’m still absolutely appalled by that video someone posted...that clip of him putting his hand on that ladies stomach and her facial expression is downright disturbing.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oh look the idiot speaks.

12. PeppermintCandy

Yeah, well, if you truly believe nothing has stuck on Trump, there's really nothing more to say.

As for Biden, he's at least addressed the allegations head on, albeit carefully so as not to open any doors for a counterattack. Also, given the lack of concrete evidence and the fact that the alleged incident occurred so many years ago, it will be hard to find concrete proof regarding this either way. And of course, I am not qualified to judge anyway.

But I've taken the time to watch Reade's interview, and also if you look at how her story has changed since she first decided to go public with it (a good timeline by Forbes below), you have to admit there are inconsistencies.

But if not, so be it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...t-allegations-against-joe-biden/#55a35ca079d1

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I had to check who everyone was responding to and I was not surprised. Do yourselves a favor and disappear the general.

I keep dachau86 visible for the unintentional humor.

Htown Stros and AleksandarN like this.
  14. generalthade_03

Like I’ve said, I’d rather talked about something else on a candidate than this icky subject, but unfortunately, it is here and you have to deal with it because it won’t go away. I put the blame squarely on the Dems, with all of the candidates that they have, why do they think Biden has the best chance to beat Trump? Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather have Biden against Trump because of his mental decline. The Dems with their arrogance and shenanigans had learned nothing from their defeat in 2016.

Htown Stros likes this.
  15. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

I just replied in the other thread to someone about this idea but I would definitely vote for Michelle Obama if she decided to run last minute. For those who don’t think she has the background, she’d have Barry O to help call the shots so basically would be another 4+ years of him. I’d be willing to be anything they’d have a better shot of winning too with her than Joe.

These allegations on top of the fact he was already not the best candidate will bury him IMO and if they’re smart they will move quickly and stop backing him. This pandemic has bought them time to do that IMO as everything such as his campaigning has virtually been halted. He’s basically the guy version of Hillary at this point...if she couldn’t beat Trump I can’t see him doing it. He’s not popular with the young democrat voters under 45 and the old/hardcore ones would vote for Hitler if it meant not having Trump in the WH.

It’s a pipe dream but Michelle would 100% win the young voters, all of those old/hardcore voters and I think you’d see A LOT of people like myself (I voted McCain and then Obama) go out and vote for her. It would be such an EASY win, all she AND the Democrats would have to do is distance themselves from Joe Biden by putting out a message saying “we don’t support this type of behavior or these allegations” and it would be a lock.

Right now people like myself and the swing states who don’t blindly go out and vote left or right are most likely not going to go out and vote for Biden IMO they will either not vote like myself or will stick with Trump with the hope that after his 4 years are up we’ll have two solid new candidates. No chance in hell I’m going to potentially sign up for 8 years of Biden and don’t want to bank on a good Republican candidate to stop that from happening.

Edit: Apologies for the length of the post and understand if you don't feel like reading all of my sporadic thoughts at midnight on a Tuesday, but I'm bored after watching everything on Netflix, plus you seem like a reasonable person otherwise I wouldn't waste my time. In summary all I'm saying is it's pathetic we supposedly live in the "greatest country on the planet" and yet we're over here debating which candidate is less of a pervert (sounds like you agree with my sentiments that both him and Trump are)...that's my issue and I think there are A LOT of people who voted Trump because they were sick of what I'm saying.

If he had ran as a Democrat and they would have backed him, he 100% would have won as well. The man has basically **** on the GOP - most diehard Republicans love Bush similar to how most Democrats love Obama (I personally liked both of them and while I disagreed with some of their policies I think both are overall good people who do love their country) and yet he's fired shots at Bush even as recent as last week when he called for the country to "Unite and stop dividing based on your political beliefs".

You can't convince me that the reason he was elected, and will likely beat Biden, is the fact that people are sick of all the hypocritical hardcore left/right people. All you have to do is go look at CNN's reporting (not to mention several politicians comments) about these rape allegations compared to what they said about Kavanaugh and vice versa with Fox News on Biden's compared to Kavanaugh...it's baffling to be honest and it's disheartening because those women who are abused by these people have zero chance at ever getting justice. Two racist old white men went and GUNNED DOWN a young black kid and it took months for them to be arrested even though they had a f****** video showing it and it's still NOT a given they will be convicted. You really think these women ever had a chance to get justice when it's their word versus men who control the DA and will be career suicide/make their lives hell if they try to prosecute them on a he said/she said case?

#835 Htown Stros, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    generalthade_03 likes this.
  16. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Some of what you're saying I agree with but curious to see if you would have voted for Obama or Trump, assuming Obama could theoretically have continued four more years?

17. generalthade_03

Trump is far from perfect but he would get my vote. I support your vote really, you have every right to vote for whomever you like in America as long as fraud is not involved.

18. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

You're wasting your time.

Anyhow, regarding "albeit carefully so as not to open any doors for a counterattack" - have you seen or read into the link below? Biden publicly denied the allegations and tells everyone to go look at the records to see if she truly filed a complaint, and then when the women's representatives asked for him to reveal the Delaware records, his response definitely did not close the doors for a counterattack.

Anyhow, out of curiosity, do you truly believe that Biden is innocent? If so, have you watched that video someone posted of him creepily touching all of those women, especially the one lady's face when he reached around her from behind and put his hand on her stomach? And I'm not asking for the PC answer where you say "everyone is innocent until proven guilty". Hypothetically there is a gun to your head you had to say yes or no and if you answer wrong you're dead...what is your answer, yes or no?

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe...records-hillary-clinton-missing-emails-2020-5

19. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Fair enough, I support those rights as well so not going to argue there and if you've read my posts you'll see that I understand why people do support and vote for Trump. I don't love the fact that people would vote for Biden or Trump even if the opposition had zero rape allegations (Hillary is just as disgusting as them) but I think you agree that the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.courier-journal.com/amp/3110251001

“Compared with the good Mr. Biden can do, the cost of dismissing Tara Reade — and, worse, weakening the voices of future survivors — is worth it,” wrote Linda Hirshman, a well-known feminist author who believes in “sacrificing Ms. Reade for the good of the many.”

Seems like many on here are using this argument which baffles me because they are acting like Biden is the only option...I strongly oppose many of Sanders economic views but I would rather them back him eight days out of the week compared to Biden. The Democrats continuing to back Biden after successfully deflecting Sanders away for the second straight time will all but ensure Trump will be in the WH four more years so congrats you’ll likely get what you wish.

#839 Htown Stros, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  20. generalthade_03

Agree and peace.

Htown Stros likes this.