1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans 2020 Schedule.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Mr.Scarface, May 4, 2020.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

You're a fan of a team & defend a coach (52-44: 2-4 in the playoffs.) that has NEVER MADE IT TO A AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! So crapping on guys for losing the Super Bowl is just silly. The point was high production pass catchers, whether its TE or WR , have made it to the Super Bowl. To act like they are a luxury item is just not reality. You need a mismatch in the passing game. The Chiefs had two last year. ( Kelce & Hill)

YOLO likes this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Shh wait until the season end before u sht talk. The forum already knows u are gonna defend BoB to the end, so might as well just stfu, U aren't really contributing much except sproutin the same BS defense and sht takes that we hear from BoB.

Next thing u know, probably gonna say some stupid sht like: all these trades was for the T.E.A.M~~~!

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

As I said earlier to you, what’s the point when he blindly disregards anything anyway. The goal post moves over and over and over and over. This isn’t even close to sensible any longer

DatRocketFan and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  4. Fantasma Negro

#144 Fantasma Negro, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Na, Dude. Y'all just go over and over: "BoB Sucks, needs to be fired, 2-4 in the playoffs, No AFC Championship Games, Division titles don't matter". We know. Not saying anything new. That is is the EXTENT of y'all ramblings. Don't care about Bob, however, I'm moving on to the season. We will see what happens.

6. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Is it any different from you telling us to wait every move out every year? Only to get the same embarrassment?

7. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Fixed.

People tend to forget Brandin Cooks impact on the Pats in 2017-18 & Rams 2018-19.

In the Rams SB, Cooks was targeted 13 times with 8 catches for 120 yards... most on the team.

This was a big game and he's been 2x. He's a "HIGH QUALITY PASS CATCHER".

stevel and raining threes like this.
  8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Yes, if the Texans stayed the same. They didn't. They made quite a few changes (players, coordinators). Yes, BoB is the same...but he is technically not in the same role.

raining threes likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Interesting how things work huh. *goal post moving once again*

red5rocket likes this.
  10. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

With 4 concussions. Been traded 3x. I hope he produces. He's also played for the best schematic coaches in the league. Sean Payton, Belichek/McDaniels, and Mcvay. All of whom traded him away. He was a third WR for Mcvay last year and now he has Bill " I don't have a 4th down play " Obrien scheming for him this year. Hopefully Billy Bob can find time between his GM, HC and cursing at fans Jobs to not screw up being the OC. Then again he can always blame Kelly. Here's hoping Cooks doesn't bump his head.

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Concussions? He never missed a game. All were considered the mildest form. Doctors cleared him.

12. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Hope you're right bro. I actually like the top 2 draft picks. Maybe Billy Bob ( Not a fan) & Cooks shocks us all with a Super Bowl. I'm guessing 8-8. But hey stranger things have happened.

13. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Everyone knows what to expect from O'Brien, his gameplan is very predictable, and also the Texans know what the Chiefs do, and still didnt do much in the offseason to try and stop them.

14. raining threes

Ummm, Kelly will be calling the plays

And they added interior pressure (Blacklock) Edge (Greenard) and a badly needed nickle CB Reid. So they definitely did something.

However if you want to talk about not taking on DJ's contract and re-signing Reader or adding Byron Jones with DJ's money and Kelemte/Gipson = the money Jones got from Miami, then we can talk.

Is it just me or is BOB getting rid of all of the South Carolina/Clemson guys? Watkins is probably next.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

It is a LUXURY item if u don't when the SuperBowl! The point is, you don't need an Elite WR to win the Superbowl. You need multiple weapons on offense.

raining threes likes this.
  16. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

So to be clear, your standard for the Texans now is winning the Super Bowl?

17. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

I always liked watching these before each week during the season

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Is that the Standard for ALL teams? The majority of teams won't get there, and it doesn't mean a team can't have good seasons.

19. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Is the standard for Billy Bob & the Texans the Super Bowl? Yes or No.

20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

As I said, it is the Standard for All teams. It is the reason GMs and Coaches get fired. Texans are no different. If BoB doesn’t make a SuperBowl, he will eventually get fired. I wouldn’t expect that in the next 3 seasons though (unless the team craters).