1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What rumours or is this another lie? Like the one you saying about trumps accuser. Btw why do you always have to lie. It really is pathetic

3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

This man cannot be President.

[​IMG]

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

That’s all you got. I could post like 10 photos of trump and his daughter . If you want super creepy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nook and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

all time unintentionally hilarious headline from agonized Washington Post

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Hollywood is beginning to weigh in.

7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I almost forget which one of these two broke up a marriage for movie roles, then called a movie poster with two non-human characters misogynist, and which one is the boooooringest Italian.

#408 Dairy Ashford, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Nook likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

10. HTM

HTM Member

The hysteria around Kavanaugh was absolutely insane. Those same folks won't be found staging sit ins/marches and harassing Biden down the halls of congress. It was obviously all politically motivated. It was never about believing women or believing survivors. It's #webelievesurvivors when it's politically expedient, otherwise... na... *crickets*.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Same with trump. All woman should be heard.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What are your thoughts about the level of evidence with that Larry King interview? I would say some women deserve to be heard more than others... and Tara is one of them.

13. HTM

HTM Member

True, and Trump and his base have been slammed for it for years.

The difference is with the hypocrisy on the part of the left. Absolutely massive campaign for Kavanaugh and his accusations and *crickets* for Biden.

It's all about political expedience and not about the women. Those Kavanaugh protesters were so full of sh**.

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The issue here is a changing of story.

Now if the accuser told the mother "Biden finger blasted me without consent" at the time, do you think she would cordially tell Larry King how to express this allegation while maintaining respect for the accused politician as she said in that video?

I think something did happen to her. Most likely Biden encroached her personal space uncomfortably. But if her new story about her being fingered without consent is true that means she definitely didn't tell her mother this in 1993 because that mother would have entirely different tone and word choice when speaking to Larry King.

So either she changed her story for political reasons or she withheld the very egregious part to her immediate family until now. It doesn't help that she praised Biden multiple times even after the now alleged penetration of the finger allegation.

In regards to Trump. You have a wide range of sexual harassment and rape allegations from his own ex-wife to 20 other accusers. I usually am cautious with believing accusations without any evidence but if 20+ women who all have history of interaction with you claim sexual harassment, something is there in my opinion. These aren't random women who never interacted with Trump making these allegations.

Also, he has explicitly confirmed sexual hareasement by his own mouth when on Howard Stern he admitted to walking into beauty pageant dressing rooms unannounced while women were changing. He even did this with Miss Teen USA pageants and multiple contestants from Miss Teen USA pageants have confirmed this and expressed discomfort. His excuse is that he owns the pageants therefore no one can tell him he can't do it.

#414 fchowd0311, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Jayzers_100 and Nook like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Wow things are politically motivated.

I'm shocked.

You want to comment on any other politically motivated hypocritical issues?

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What level of evidence with that Larry King interview.

Did that interview involve a claim of sexual assault or a specific person?

Do we know that was even her mother?

She is being heard, she has turned down interviews with CNN.

17. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

She’s already drastically changed her story, stole from a charity and made references to this entire debacle being politically-motivated. Hopefully, nothing actually happened to her, but the numerous red flag are impossible to ignore and it’s precisely why news outlets have been so cautious with running with the story. Something is off about this lady.

Put her on TV and let’s get it all out there. That way people can decide for themselves.

Nook likes this.
  18. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

no its not. ABC News ran an interview with Avanetti and the lady claiming Kavanaugh was part of college orgies she went to multiple times. News outlets ran tons of false stories about Kavnaugh during that time.

cml750 and TheresTheDagger like this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She has refused several interview request with CNN, so I don't think she wants to go under the spotlight.

Don't blame her, if true she doesn't deserve the scrutiny and if it's not true she could probably not answer the hard questions.

I just want one question answered, why did she not talk about the assault when she made the initial accusation.

baller4life315 likes this.
  20. TheresTheDagger

I don't blame her. There is no way in hell I'd go on CNN either if I were her.

Corrosion likes this.