1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Trump should step down as well.

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Based on corroborating evidence and several contemporaneous accounts of the assault, I believe Tara Reade. Her accusation is credible. Decency matters. Women matter. Democrats should find a new candidate who doesn't sexually assault women and grope n' sniff young girls.

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Same with trump and his multiple accusers all 17 of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...legations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

4. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

Who or what you believe is irrelevant. Accusations are just that. "Grabbing by the *****" isn't. Having to pay for sex isn't. Suggesting people inject themselves with Lysol isn't. Talking about the sexual attractions of your own daughter isn't.

5. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

I actually spent the time (very valuable) to read through all of those women's "accusations". It's a list of kisses, hugs, oops-I-walked-into-a-dressing-room, and thigh touches. The Jean Carroll accusation has been thoroughly debunked already.

So you've got a list of kisses and hugs and are trying to compare that to Joe Biden using his fingers to penetrate Tara Reade's vageen? Sorry rookie, but those are simply not comparable. And Joe Biden stands credibly accused, with evidence corroborated. Trump does not.

Why in the name of sweet Jesus would the Democrats run an elderly man suffering from dementia with a sordid past of sexual assault and child groping? Boggles the mind.

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It sure does.

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The ultimate in liberal hypocrisy. They believed every word of the flimsy Judge Kavanaugh story but won’t even listen to Ms Reade!

they don’t care about women’s abuse unless it suits them politically!

8. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Professor Anthony Zenkus weighs in.

#DropOutBiden is blowing up on Twitter

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol jorge...yet another example of the trump butt-kissers total lack of self-awareness.

10. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Another very salient point to add to the dialogue is that Joe Biden held a supervisory role over Tara Reade during the time of the sexual assault. That definitely changes the way this should be viewed (classic harassment PLUS assault), and makes this case unique versus Trump or Kavanaugh's accusers, all of whom have now been debunked.

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You are DRIPPING with FEAR of Joe Biden. LOL. The STINK of TRUMP covers you.

jiggyfly and Jayzers_100 like this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Hugs and kisses all 17 of them sure there bud. Also tell me again how Jean Carol’s rape allegation is debunked

13. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Trump had plenty of accusers and had the audio: "Grab her by the pu$$y" which still doesn't make sense to me. Grab them like a bowling ball? The accusation doesn't move the needle for me because it's so common with powerful politicians running for office. I do think that the media should cover it fairly, but I don't expect it. That ship has sailed. I look at a NYT story the same way I look at a Fox News story. Now is the time for a truly unbiased media source to emerge. One that reports only facts and corrects anything that is unfactual. I think that people would really embrace it.

14. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

Turns out she stole from a non profit organization. look, I know you conservatives are terrified of Biden, but listening to a woman who has changed her story multiple times and seems to have some sort of personality disorder is not the best look for you guys.

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Now the left is going to attempt to assassinate the whistleblower's character? Not a good look...

B@ffled and Silent_Bob like this.
  16. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Joe Biden has a problem with how he treats women. He cannot be President. Women's rights matter. Full stop.
    [​IMG]

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Ok where is the debunked rape allegations against Trump

18. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Notice how the libs are no longer trying the "Russian asset" approach to discredit sexual assault survivor Ms Reade, now that further evidence has emerged? Playing the Russia card is so incredibly stupid... brain dead, baseless, just wildly acting out in anger... going on four years now by the Dems!

Silent_Bob likes this.
  19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

And look at you lying about rape allegations that you say were debunked.

20. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

It's all over the internet, bud. No evidence whatsoever has come to light, unlike the case of Ms Tara Reade. Anyone following the story knew Jean Carroll had no credibility almost from the get go. And time has produced absolutely nothing to corroborate... unlike Ms Reade, who has the Larry King video PLUS a number of contemporaneous accounts. There's nowhere left to hide for the people who seek to slander Ms Reade and hide Joe Biden's criminal wrongdoing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/e-jean-carrolls-lawsuit-against-trump-is-not-credible