1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

then block me my brother or sister. it’s not the time to be hating the president. Read educate yourself. You really think trump isn’t getting advice and listening to dr. Facui the National director or disease for over 30 years.

and I don’t smoke or do drugs rarely drink.

I’m a free thinking individual.

if you like that stuff cool I don’t care.

I’m a father and provider for my family I’m fortunate in that I don’t have to worry about money but I know 90% of Americans live pay check to pay check in some form.

nothing the president or the doctors are telling us as Americans to do is bad.

I’m a capitalist I know what president Iv made more money under and what one I haven’t that’s all I care about when a pandemic is not going on.

If you don’t agree with that thinking that’s fine and I understand but now is not the time to be bashing anyone in our country. I care about the American ppl and keeping the future which is the children healthy and also getting everyone back to work and making money. Anything else is meaningless imo.

god bless and wish you and your family are healthy.

Astrodome, dachuda86 and Corrosion like this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Jared Kushner looks exactly like the tall Nazi that got his face melted when they opened the Ark of the Covenant.

Nook, London'sBurning, ROCKSS and 6 others like this.
  3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I completely disagree with your post, but of course I'm not going to block you. It's a free country and I can respect that you think differently.

Sometimes it's good to hear the other side, when it's put out there in a fair counter argument. Stay safe, my friend.

jcf, joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I don't get why we're supposed deflect our criticism of the President when that's all the President does. He ignores expert advice when it contradicts his, fires them and hires yes men instead.

All he's done thus far is blame governors while downplaying the severity of the virus for months now. He's only taking experts seriously, because he has no choice now. You typed in the economy thread you're good with 1.5-2 million Americans dying because this isn't the America you want your 4 year old to live in. What a shill.

5. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

i don’t think that’s true doctors and scientists have openly said If he didn’t do in January a lot of more ppl would have died. We'll see how Things go out but I hope my family as well as yours stay healthy.

6. biina

biina Member

Its not about hating the president but that your claim that Trump has been listening to the experts is a total disconnect from reality. (Or may be your definition of experts is unique?)

If he had been listening to the experts, things wont be as grim as they are looking right now.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

We're being led by idiots...

8. NewRoxFan

Two notes: gardner is a republican senator. And gardner is one of the senators whose senate seat is most at risk in November.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We don't live in China, our leaders are not above criticism, especially in times of crisis. People need to see the truth and hold our leaders accountable. That's how democracy thrives. If he can't handle it, he should step aside and let someone else run the country.

joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  10. NewRoxFan

Of course, trump got his talking points from his trusted advisers...

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member

Its all good son in law will save us he knows how many ventilators are needed! He spoke to a phd from tso just yesterday we are good.

It can only be jared!

Nook, the11mingdynasty and RayRay10 like this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kushner, who is the one who said in his "expert" opinion that Cuomo was crazy for asking for 30k ventilators, has stepped in to muck up FEMA from doing its job. It's an example of why Trump is unfit, and its very disturbing. Who let's their son-in-law come in to manage the crisis he has no experience in dealing with? Trump, that's who.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/us/politics/jared-kushner-coronavirus-trump.html

It should also be noted that many of Kushner friends from the private sector (with no expertise in this area) brought in to manage gov't processes - are using personal emails. Lock them up!

#1632 Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member

From the 'you cant make this up' files here is son in law kushner looking to override since he is so 'smart'

“I’m doing my own projections, and I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this. New York doesn’t need all the ventilators.”

god save us

No Worries, RayRay10 and joshuaao like this.
  14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Since you're a fan of his maybe he'll listen - peddle that unity message to this piece of ****:

Screw you for voting for him. Part of this is on you and your fellow idiots.

Nook, Anticope, joshuaao and 5 others like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

joshuaao, nacho bidness and RayRay10 like this.
  16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Never forget...this is who you voted for.

17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

I, as a doctor, am telling you he and the federal government did **** all and screwed us. A lot of people are dying now needlessly because he is holding up support, playing games with the states, delaying production, not mandating social distancing, and pointing fingers at everyone else. He is literally causing division as we speak. He’s a giant piece of **** who needs to be removed from any decision making now. The big boys need to take over. He is leading our country into disarray and every negative thought and speech against him is necessary at this time to save lives. His false narratives have put people directly in danger.

Anticope, T_Man, subtomic and 5 others like this.
  19. NewRoxFan