1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Not sure I understand your question. It's for everyone in the state to stay home unless absolutely necessary.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

LOL. At this point I think you're just jokin' around. To be honest I really don't want you or anyone here to buy the drug. I have people in my life who actually need it for other things so please do not buy it.

Just FYI, that's not medical advice in any way and in no way am I an expert. If your doctor prescribes it for you, then well, it's up to you to listen to him.

3. leroy

This is a nearly unprecedented level of utter stupidity. Another R guv who patently ignores scientific advice and pleas to help slow this down. I'd like to see trump bash him like he did that idiot KY congressman in the next presser...but that ain't gonna happen.

This is made even worse when you consider the location of the CDC headquarters.

Yeah. It's in Atlanta.

deb4rockets and FrontRunner like this.
  4. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

COVID pandemic is the CCP's fault in the world -- BUT -- Trump's leadership decisions worsened its impact in the US. Criticizing one does not absolve the other.

joshuaao and No Worries like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Key member of trump cabinet and the Coronavirus task force, either not knowing that South Korea is a democracy, or outright lying... or both.

RayRay10, joshuaao and FrontRunner like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I officially endorse the push to call this the CCP Virus. China Virus is no longer needed. Let's be specific as to who led to this mess spreading in and out of China. The Chinese are victims in a sense of this awful group.

joshuaao, Andre0087 and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. WNBA

WNBA Member

I know you are trying the shift the blame on Trump but this is a Trump virus. It is Trump's government got you so many cases in ONE ****ing month after two whole months preparation:

230,308 from 94 on March 1st.

10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Go away, no ones taking your propaganda seriously here. The virus originated in China, the CCP tried to cover it up, and the stats coming from China are as fake as your posts.

jcf, dachuda86, joshuaao and 3 others like this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Who gives a sh$t?

Call it what you want. Either way doesn't change the fact that it's a pandemic where the US is now hit the hardest due to a piss poor initial response. ALOT of deadly viruses will be started from many different countries in the next 5 - 20 years. Who we blame is a complete waste of time. How we prepare, and respond is what I and most others care about.

Stop trying to derail the argument to shift the focus away from Trump.

baller4life315 and joshuaao like this.
  12. leroy

Failing to admonish BOTH is wrong. China is lying about the numbers and when it started, among other things. trump screwed this worse than one thought possible in the beginning and is now trying to play catch up when we haven't even peaked yet.

Maybe we should just call this the Coronavirus or COVID-19 and be done with it. Naming to put blame is childish and worthless.

13. WNBA

WNBA Member

234,666 cases in the US. it is not from China. It is made by USA. No one can covered it up. I wish I could fake it to be zero like Trump did. too bad the thing is not working that way. You do not like facts? I will give you more facts

14. WNBA

WNBA Member

when it is started, Wuhan was stunned by the overwhelming number of patients and sudden locking down. The number from Wuhan can not be accurate...Cover up or not, Wuhan still reported 3.4% death rate, and that's after 50000 doctors from all over China were helping them. 3.4% of death rate with 80000 cases plus a complete locking down on 60 million people is enough warning to the world. Somehow Trump and his cult goers thought it was just a flu. That's the problem.

Even now, the US number is far from accurate. Is it a cover up too?

deb4rockets likes this.
  15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

well, true there is no “can covered it” for a complete falsehood. I know virologists and they can trace exactly the animal species this virus came through.

welcome to ignore, which is a shame, but earned.

joshuaao likes this.
  16. WNBA

WNBA Member

I said the number of 234,666 is not because of china's cover up. The stat of US is made happen by US government.

As for the origin of the virus, there is no scientific conclusion yet. Blaming wet market is as invalid as blaming it on US or anyone. I do not do that despicable stuff.

As for your big ignore list, please do.

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CPP troll. You are deflecting for Xi.

IBTL likes this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

There is a whole thread for that. There is plenty of blame to go around.

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

Gov. Abbott has bowed to pressure from Christian groups and has rescinded his ban on religious (i.e. church) gatherings, basically saying "you shouldn't do it, but we're not going to stop you."

eta: Just for informational purposes, I'm going to cruise around town at 10-11 AM this sunday and look at the parking lots.

I hope nobody up here is this stupid, but you never know.

#3160 Buck Turgidson, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020